gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 10:55 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Torker Freestylist on flebay whats it worth?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Torker Freestylist on flebay whats it worth?  (Read 20787 times)

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Torker Freestylist on flebay whats it worth?
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2010, 08:45 PM »
I need to send him some measurements of mine too, but to be honest, I think I would like the ones the same as yours Rob  :daumenhoch:

Rad Robbo

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2010, 05:25 PM »
Thats no problem Phil, I can give you the dimensions and take a high res picture if thats the right way to go about it :D Sorry I'm not the brightest button :)

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2010, 06:03 PM »
Thats no problem Phil, I can give you the dimensions and take a high res picture if thats the right way to go about it :D Sorry I'm not the brightest button :)

Cheers Rob, I think my fork sticker and your downtube one are the same, but if you can give me dimensions then I can double check  :daumenhoch:

Rad Robbo

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2010, 07:13 PM »
Right, here goes sticker size on frame is 190mm x 85mm with the lettering being 175mm by 25mm on each side of the down tube and my fork stickers are
150mm x 35mm with the lettering being 140mm x 20mm. My frame sticker is as good as the day it left the factory but for some reason the fork stickers seemed to look a bit dirty.(Duller) Hope this helps you out Phil, if not let me know. :)

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2010, 07:36 PM »
Right, here goes sticker size on frame is 190mm x 85mm with the lettering being 175mm by 25mm on each side of the down tube and my fork stickers are
150mm x 35mm with the lettering being 140mm x 20mm. My frame sticker is as good as the day it left the factory but for some reason the fork stickers seemed to look a bit dirty.(Duller) Hope this helps you out Phil, if not let me know. :)

Cheers mate - nice one  :daumenhoch:

g_lamb

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2010, 04:22 PM »

Tell me you've still got the original decals on it.......  ???

If you have, any chance of some piccies? I've been hunting hi and low for these so i can try to reproduce in Adobe so I can send on to del to sort me out some proper jobbies  :daumenhoch:

Lamby

I know this is a very old thread, but Lamby - do you still want pictures of the decals??   :-\
YES PLEASE m8!!!  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:  :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

This is the only one missing from a complete set. I got my brother to reproduce a set on 'puter.

Somewhere I have a set of original downtube decals that I now no longer need.  :daumenhoch:

fancy scanning them Simon?
Del

If you can work with Microsoft Expression Design files I can send the set I haveColours are not correct and I have tweaked from teh original colours to suit my own build but it should be easy enoughto change these... LMK

Greg

g_lamb

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2010, 04:32 PM »
Thanks Moose, seems to clear things up abit. Is there rarity value for resale if they are complete in your opinion? Or just worth holding onto as the last freestyle frames Torker USA made? :'(

Forks make it rare and the bars rarer from what I can gather although Torker doesn't seem to attract much attention for whatever reason. Some say they're sh!te but I don't think you would have seen Haro freestylers without Torker's existence, and probably a generation of Freestyle bikes that followed...

A one that sold on eBaythe other day:- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Torker-Freestyle-BMX-Basket-Case_W0QQitemZ270560901332QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item3efeafb8d4

Not seen many bikes with the OG forks. Haven't found the forks on their own yet but I've only been looking for a year...

g_lamb

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2010, 04:44 PM »
To my knowldege Moose has the complete set of OG decals on his Freestylist.

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2010, 05:05 PM »
I can't remember if I sent Del the photo's. I think I did???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Torker Freestylist on flebay whats it worth?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx