gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BRAINTREE Club Meet this Sunday, can we get MORE than 3 riders?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BRAINTREE Club Meet this Sunday, can we get MORE than 3 riders?  (Read 1673 times)

nishiki14

Come on peeps! Club meet this Sunday, lets support the club, they just put on a fantastic day Sunday just gone, so who's up for it then? Please note to save happening again what happened at the last club meet that never was coz of the weather, my number is 07961-817387, if you want to ring me in the morning I can let you know if its defo ON or NOT. :daumenhoch:

Twinkle

Re: BRAINTREE Club Meet this Sunday, can we get MORE than 3 riders?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 08:06 AM »
Ahh bless ... its not looking good Sam seeing as no one has replied yet  :LolLolLolLol:

It looks like you'll have to get on a cruiser and play with the bigger boys on Sunday  :)

Is Your bro healing ok??  That looked seriously ouch on Sunday.

Sharon xx

nishiki14

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 08:47 AM »
You know what Sharon, I think you might be right, this is proving bloody difficult, 796 is out, big bro is out, eloopnai is IN and so is myself, so we have a grand total so far of................wait for it........................2! :10_2_12:

COME ON PEEPS, I KNOW ITS NOT A REGIONAL BUT COME DOWN...............please :uglystupid2:

KGB, get that Powerlite out! :knuppel2:

thecrooch

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 09:52 AM »
sorry dude - cant make it....  dont worry everyone will return when the weather gets a bit nicer...

BMXpert

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 11:16 AM »
You know what Sharon, I think you might be right, this is proving bloody difficult, 796 is out, big bro is out, eloopnai is IN and so is myself, so we have a grand total so far of................wait for it........................2! :10_2_12:

COME ON PEEPS, I KNOW ITS NOT A REGIONAL BUT COME DOWN...............please :uglystupid2:

Dont worry, you boys can come and play in F1 class. All good fun, nowt too serious, old bikes, new bikes, its all BMX innit. :coolsmiley:
Hope its a bit drier this Sunday though.

KGB Matt

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 02:32 PM »

No can do mate she is being stripped and sold off.

And im off to Brands Hatch to watch the Truck Racing with Nick.

Matt

QuadPaul

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 03:42 PM »
Sorry I can't come and play on Sun as out all day & night  tomorrow.

Also my cruiser should be arriving mid Nov, so I'll be up for the Dec meet as not rode braintree in ages and really want to test out Jules handy work with the new jumps :daumenhoch:

eloopnai

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 08:24 PM »
 :'(

nishiki14

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 09:04 AM »
Dont worry Ian, like Jules said if there isnt enough for the Oldschool, you and me can keep each other company at the back of the F1 class :LolLolLolLol:

spillers#1

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2008, 10:17 AM »
Have a go dan  :daumenhoch: last year me and se mark did a braintree round of there summer series in the 17+ on our old skool bikes and had a f**kin laugh  :daumenhoch:

xtremepervert

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2008, 03:20 PM »
Talkin to new O/S rider Kevin Carlin yesterday he is up for it tmw if it's on. I may come along if he goes but will only have a N/S bike.

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 08:17 AM »
Have a good day fella's  :daumenhoch:

Firebladeseven

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 04:21 PM »
Twas good fun even though only three of us in the class, I dusted off my old Quad freestyler for a bit of action and after initially hating it (usually race new school) I was getting the hang of it by the end ;D

Bollocks are aching tho as I couldn't bring myself to slam the seatpost past the 'Tuff Neck' sticker ::)

Cheers

Steve Gilbert X

big kev 40

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 10:53 PM »
i couldnt make it to the last bend in the final    and managed to eat dirt in the last moto  but i be back

nishiki14

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 03:47 PM »
Hey it was really good to meet you fellas yesterday, quality day :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 03:55 PM »
looks like you had decent(ish) weather and few new old schoolers so an excellent day all round... who won Sam?

nishiki14

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 08:39 AM »
Steve Gilbert, bugger was on a Quadangle (freestyler) :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 08:45 AM by nishiki14 »

Tony 1-4

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 09:18 AM »
Wher's all the photo's from the Braintree meet? There was a flash gun going off all day but I haven't seen any on the site or anything.

thecrooch

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 12:05 PM »
they normally post on the braintree site.  there are loads from the regional on there.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BRAINTREE Club Meet this Sunday, can we get MORE than 3 riders?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx