gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 07:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My 91 Haro Sport and my Dirt Bros rep. Value?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My 91 Haro Sport and my Dirt Bros rep. Value?  (Read 463 times)

JT71

My 91 Haro Sport and my Dirt Bros rep. Value?
« on: October 24, 2008, 08:42 AM »
right folks, I might have to sell my bike, might not, we'll see, but my cat needs an operation and it's gonna cost £700 or she's gonna be on a pill a day for life. If we go the op route I might just put it on my credit card, however the bikes might need to go, I know I'll get maximum money on ebay but just wondering if both bikes are actually gonna get me near the £700 i need. Got a few other bits to sell too like 2 heavy as fook frames and 2 sets of ditch forks.

can list the full spec later, but come on experts, am I gonna get near the £700 if i flog these here?

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Re: My 91 Haro Sport and my Dirt Bros rep. Value?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 08:45 AM »
Joe you're potty, you'll sell them and regret it forever dude. Keep em and sell some other little bits, you'll soon make it up to £700 squids  :daumenhoch:

JT71

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 08:51 AM »
Joe you're potty, you'll sell them and regret it forever dude. Keep em and sell some other little bits, you'll soon make it up to £700 squids  :daumenhoch:

I know dude, gonna get some stuff up for sale after my holiday and see how it goes, just wondering in case it comes down to the last resort.

it's not mega urgent, she can go on the pills for three weeks and they can monitor her blood and see what happens, which gives me quite a lot of time to shift some stuff.

She's quite old and I'm not that keen on her being hospitalized and put under, but we'll see.

virtualmeuk

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 08:55 AM »
DONT YOU FOOOOKIN DARE :2gunsfiring_v1: :knuppel2:

JT71

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 09:03 AM »
DONT YOU FOOOOKIN DARE :2gunsfiring_v1: :knuppel2:

they're only bikes, I'll keep my new school one which is the one i ride.
you'd do it for your dog steve, and remember I don't have or want kids, the cats are my alternative.  :daumenhoch:

looks like we're gonna go the the drugs for life route now, the wife doesn't want to have the cat hospitalized.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 04:40 PM »
Are you mad??

I'm sorry dude, I've got a cat myself, he's great for keeping the field mice down in our garden but if he was gonna cost me £700 he'd be off to the glue factory.

It's cat?? I'd be far pushed to do this for a dog never mind a cat. I'm sorry for sounding hard faced etc. but I'm just been honest so don't jump all over me please  ;)

If you value the cats life so much why didn't you get any insurance??

Daz.

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

JT71

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 07:57 PM »
Are you mad??

I'm sorry dude, I've got a cat myself, he's great for keeping the field mice down in our garden but if he was gonna cost me £700 he'd be off to the glue factory.

It's cat?? I'd be far pushed to do this for a dog never mind a cat. I'm sorry for sounding hard faced etc. but I'm just been honest so don't jump all over me please  ;)

If you value the cats life so much why didn't you get any insurance??

Daz.

good point on the insurance, however we always figured we'd just credit card any treatment, but that was before my wife quit her job. lol.

however we've decided pebbles can go on drugs for the rest of her life if the drugs work, rather than operation.

so it's all good.

me cat's are like my kids.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 08:42 PM »
That's all cool then me old....I think you know me well enough to know I wasn't being a prat.  :daumenhoch:

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My 91 Haro Sport and my Dirt Bros rep. Value?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx