gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 10:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  nos aero royal set
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: nos aero royal set  (Read 690 times)

bmxbert

nos aero royal set
« on: October 12, 2008, 02:42 PM »
i have a nos blue aero royal seat that i got in a small bike shop that was going out of business. when i bought it i had no idea it might be worth a good price i just thought it was a cool seat. as im getting more into old school bikes i noticed they fetch good money.. i want to sell it but have no idea what sort of money i should be looking for. oh and its never been on a build..

any help would be great.  i dont have pics at the mo but will post some soon.

thanks bert.

magna13

Re: nos aero royal set
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 05:42 PM »
£30 - £60 :daumenhoch:

bmxbert

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 05:45 PM »
thanks i thought that was a bargain i paid £4 for it. lol :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 05:48 PM »
thanks i thought that was a bargain i paid £4 for it. lol :daumenhoch:
bloody well done! :shocked:

daz bmx it!

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 09:12 PM »
In that case I will give you £8 :daumenhoch: c'mon you've doubled your money so can't be bad? :D

bmxbert

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 09:38 PM »
not sure thats how it works mate but tell you what im going to be near the shop tomorrow and i think there might be alot more goodies to be had in there so i will have a look if theres anymore i'll buy the lot and sell you one cheap. i actully have seen some parts that i overlooked when i was there and a meaning to go see if my lucks in. i know there was some refflective haro cables and some strange round brake blocks with an ally sort base. also think he had some kashimax aero seats aswell as the royals. i'll pop in tomorrow and have a look if they are still open that is. i hope they are

magna13

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 09:46 PM »
not sure thats how it works mate but tell you what im going to be near the shop tomorrow and i think there might be alot more goodies to be had in there so i will have a look if theres anymore i'll buy the lot and sell you one cheap. i actully have seen some parts that i overlooked when i was there and a meaning to go see if my lucks in. i know there was some refflective haro cables and some strange round brake blocks with an ally sort base. also think he had some kashimax aero seats aswell as the royals. i'll pop in tomorrow and have a look if they are still open that is. i hope they are
could you try sell me one cheap too please :)

and i'll have those strange round brake blocks with an ally base, PM Me :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

bmxbert

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 09:55 PM »
do you know what they are?? they looked pretty cool but were slightly off white/yellowy tinge. the ally bit looked like cooling fins. think they were about £5 but the rubber looked a bit dry no cracks from what i can remember though

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  nos aero royal set

gfxgfx
gfx gfx