gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975652 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 05:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Mallorca's Newest sk8park "Sa Riera" Palma.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mallorca's Newest sk8park "Sa Riera" Palma.  (Read 1557 times)

oldschool rider

Mallorca's Newest sk8park "Sa Riera" Palma.
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:52 PM »
Hi Guys,
             I went down to this new park today and thought I would upload some pics for you all to see.

The park basically consists of a large Res area with banks and Grindable ledges, a fairly good Hip and a good wallride. The other part of the park which is under the motorway has the ramp area which has a sort of bowl type thing with spine "Not Vert" and the usual annoying transitions more for sk8 than bike me thinks, if all the ramps were say a foot or a foot and a half higher i think they would ride better for bikes, but hey that's just my opinion.

I rode it for an hour or so and had a fairly good time, although riding solo is not the best especially when i hoped someone would take some pics of me riding, maybe the next trip I'll take someone with me.

hope you enjoy the pics, and if anyone is coming to Mallorca let me know and I can show you some places to ride.

BMX + SK8PARKS + SUN = GOODTIMES now go book next years hols for you and the missus and remember to include your bike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 05:57 PM by oldschool rider »

not4fun

Re: Mallorca's Newest sk8park "Sa Riera" Palma.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 05:57 PM »
Cool, thats looks pretty good, wish there was a better skate park in Barcelona.

oldschool rider

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 06:02 PM »
Cool, thats looks pretty good, wish there was a better skate park in Barcelona.

Don't know about sk8parks in Barcelona but you have shit loads of street judging by a few trips i've seen in the magazines............

S.

not4fun

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 06:07 PM »
Yeah plenty of street spots although the  generalitat are trying to shut down some of the more famous ones...
My kids are more into skating at the moment and it would be nice to have somewhere we could go and they can skate while I have a ride round.

oldschool rider

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 06:24 PM »
Yeah plenty of street spots although the  generalitat are trying to shut down some of the more famous ones...
My kids are more into skating at the moment and it would be nice to have somewhere we could go and they can skate while I have a ride round.

Yeah I know what you mean, Here in Mallorca the council want to fill in another sk8park to make way for 3 friggin padel courts i mean  :wtf: the police and councils complain that the kids are destroying the towns buy grinding everything in site, well if they take away places to ride what do they expect !!!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

evamedia

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 06:45 PM »
How high's the spine?, looks a pretty rad park in the pics

oldschool rider

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 11:49 PM »

I suppose it's about 4 1/2  or 5 foot the spine, but it's fun just pumping about the bottom end of the park, some good lines to be had using the mogul, the spine and the coping although everything is a little off vert so feels weird for airs, I only attempted a few while I was there but I kept thinking I was gonna hookup real bad (Although i was prob only getting a few inches of air)I suppose I just need to spend more time in the park and generally on my bike.

bmxer4ever

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 10:51 PM »

I suppose it's about 4 1/2  or 5 foot the spine, but it's fun just pumping about the bottom end of the park, some good lines to be had using the mogul, the spine and the coping although everything is a little off vert so feels weird for airs, I only attempted a few while I was there but I kept thinking I was gonna hookup real bad (Although i was prob only getting a few inches of air)I suppose I just need to spend more time in the park and generally on my bike.

Yes.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Mallorca's Newest sk8park "Sa Riera" Palma.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx