gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 03:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  acs z-rims
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: acs z-rims  (Read 485 times)

Bowie75

acs z-rims
« on: October 06, 2008, 06:15 PM »
HI everyone,

I have come across some yellow z rims in mint condition, now my problem is i'm looking for some black rims/wheels so i'm looking to sell but i don't know how rare these are and what price they should fetch to put towards some black rims/wheels.

Any help from you guys in the know so i don't find myself selling and not getting what they are worth would be appreciated

Thanks

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: acs z-rims
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 06:23 PM »
Have you got a photo  ???

Offline Gtbill

• Cherry Picker
  • To fast to go slow
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 06:27 PM »
 i paid 110.00 of a rad member  for a mint set in green so that about right  but as allways they are worth as much as some one is willing to pay if they need them  :daumenhoch:
Gtbill for all your watch and Jewellery needs

toys19

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 06:30 PM »
I have just built some yellow zeds on black hubs with black hubs look awesome. they are not going anywhere for less than 150. Some bloke sells Zed's on ebay for 195 built!!!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 06:37 PM by toys19 »

SOUTHBANK BOY

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 07:21 PM »
195 on the bay and not letting them go for less then 150 all i got was 110 :(

toys19

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 07:36 PM »
Ahh black ones with unsealed hubs are 2 a penny....

I have sold 2 pairs of NOS black Z's over the last few months, one with gold Suzue hubs and gold nipples for £130 (which I bought for £160), and one set with red SR hubs for £95. I really wanted  black with black hubs or silver hubs.

Your's are perfect thanks although I may well yet  swap out the silver hubs for black ones but I'm not sure yet.

These yellows are rare as rocking whores teeth. And you ahve to admit they look awesome with black (although that wheel was just laced and hadnt been tightened up yet) the raw materials cost me £137 so I dont think 150 is too bad. Saying that I'll keep for a bit get bored and probalby end only getting 110 for them, but thats the way it goes.

The dude on the bay is a cool cistomer, no offers, he just sits and waits for someone with Zeditis to come along and pay any price!. He has loads for sale I think people just do not see the obvious that loads of other NOS ones go for lots less.

Anyway I was just pointing all this out so that Bowie might get a good idea of the range of worth of his rims, depends on wether he gets a buyer I suppose.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:45 PM by toys19 »

Bowie75

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 08:11 PM »
Thanks for the input guys  hear's a photo of the ones i have, just rims though

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 08:20 PM »
Them rims are nice  ;)

I paid £40 for a pair of nos yellow rims on here a few months back
And i thought that was a good deal

Thanks Marty C  :daumenhoch:

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57 PM »
How much do you want for them bowie .....I used to own a set of yellow z's  :smitten:

Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 05:33 AM »
Them rims are nice  ;)

I paid £40 for a pair of nos yellow rims on here a few months back
And i thought that was a good deal

Thanks Marty C  :daumenhoch:

:tickedoff:  And I couldn't get ANYONE interested in them on the plus side I got back what I paid for them minus postage  ::).

Better to crash and burn than fade away

toys19

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 08:08 AM »
:tickedoff:  And I couldn't get ANYONE interested in them on the plus side I got back what I paid for them minus postage  ::).

That's why I built mine up, I've had lots of interest, its just proving difficult to convince me to even sell them cos they look brill.. and I used to hate yellow!

Bowie75

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 04:58 PM »
If anyone would like to trade with these i'm looking for some black araya or ukai rims 20X1.75

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  acs z-rims

gfxgfx
gfx gfx