gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 07:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................  (Read 4498 times)

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2008, 06:32 PM »
as a newby myself i would like to add this to the thread " debait"  i have found out that NOS is NEW OLD  STOCK,  which in my opinion means new , it may have some "shelfware" however never fitted, so ROMBLOKE was correct in saying the bike is not NOS.................MUNNERS should be man enuff to accept his mistake and move on and learn from this, on another note i feel , looking at some of the hostility towards munners from others they have a jelousy thang going on, why? just because the man has some money? .............give it to me!! :knuppel2:

nice vw,s there lads............ like what you are doing here,disfusing the situation  :daumenhoch:

Mark don`t come on here lying to everyone, just let them know that you are in fact the nob that is 69ner so we can ignor anything you post up  :police:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline Cleedubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2008, 06:33 PM »
By the way Cleedubber.....my mates are heavily into the VW scene. Scott, Darren and Jamie Carter.

Dont know if you know them. :-\

I could do, but know most of the guys through forums and by there user names..... even when we've met several times....  ::)

munners

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2008, 06:36 PM »
All i can tell you is that they are all from Surbition but now live in Leatherhead way.
They run their own air con company and they have about 18 Vdubs between them. ;)

Top blokes. :4_17_5:

Paul stuntmaster knows them. ;)

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2008, 06:40 PM »
as a newby myself i would like to add this to the thread " debait"  i have found out that NOS is NEW OLD  STOCK,  which in my opinion means new , it may have some "shelfware" however never fitted, so ROMBLOKE was correct in saying the bike is not NOS.................MUNNERS should be man enuff to accept his mistake and move on and learn from this, on another note i feel , looking at some of the hostility towards munners from others they have a jelousy thang going on, why? just because the man has some money? .............give it to me!! :knuppel2:

nice vw,s there lads............ like what you are doing here,disfusing the situation  :daumenhoch:

Mark don`t come on here lying to everyone, just let them know that you are in fact the nob that is 69ner so we can ignor anything you post up  :police:

Fook, i fell for it.

i feel dirty.
I want to touch ORB

toys19

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2008, 06:44 PM »
I'm a relative newbie, only a few months and the fuss about the TRM is a one off, and this kind of stuff is seen on every forum anyway. This one is better modded than most I think. Stick around, its full of great people and great stuff, I've got lots of new mates and people really keep a look out for you if you are looking for stuff.
  :angel:

XEROX

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2008, 06:44 PM »
 :wtf: where did that come from? who is 69ner, would you please  explain!,  i think you may have got hold of the wrong end of the stick here, i look forward to your response also i hope you can back up what you say as you are a moderator, may i add i feel bullied here and very shocked at that statment.

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2008, 06:45 PM »
what not even from my tunnel quote fruity
youve been away far too long lol
munners was you the one with the rs porker
if so ya lucky fecker you
love porkers but sadly im a tad too big for em
must be me wookie size lol

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2008, 06:46 PM »
hes the owner of the site
im a moderator lol

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2008, 06:47 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2008, 06:49 PM »
billy, you beat me to it mate.

Dave
haro, how do you do

XEROX

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2008, 06:53 PM »
 :wtf: is this a wind up? could i ask where all this comes from?

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2008, 06:55 PM »
:wtf: is this a wind up? could i ask where all this comes from?

from a long dark tunnel so ive heard lol

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2008, 06:56 PM »
fook, i missed the tunnel quote rhys.
I want to touch ORB

XEROX

« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2008, 06:58 PM »
 :2funny: i get whats going on here.

XEROX

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2008, 07:00 PM »
Ask yourself this: Ignoring someone is a serious decision and it could really hurt them- make sure you're ready to cut ties with this person for good. Don't plan on ignoring someone for a day or week just to get attention, if you can approach the person directly with your problems first, then turn to ignoring them if they still won't solve them. Remember that people make mistakes. If you feel you've come into contact with someone toxic or tried every way of solving the problems you need to get yourself out of the situation or relationship.

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2008, 07:03 PM »
tell you what....

i reckon if you come clean on who you really are i reckon billy wont hit the eject button

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2008, 07:03 PM »
interesting........
I want to touch ORB

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2008, 07:07 PM »
is that voodoo or tounges lol
as i didnt understand a word of it  ???
altho im having a beer so that wont help  :daumenhoch:

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2008, 07:09 PM »
use the force Luke

Offline Cleedubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2008, 07:12 PM »

XEROX

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 07:16 PM »
tell you what....

i reckon if you come clean on who you really are i reckon billy wont hit the eject button

Dave

ok i tell you what.............

this is cap  in hand to all the MODS and owners, yes i am MARK...........not 69ner that is only a screenname , i have had many since, YES i have got drunk before and wound up a "debait"  and most times it was ment to be funny( somtimes words on a screen dont come across as the spoken word) however let me add this............ ask anybody who has ever delt with me either on here or on ebay has never been "ripped off" i have never done a dodgy deal,.....now  i have answered the question truthfully i ask youn this, why cant we have done this in pm? is it so others can read it and know who i am? if so please let me stay under the screename and then everybody knows who i am, i do not change screen names because i like it, trust me its because the red button comes out whenever billy or whoever gets wind of it, angain i can keep comming back like a bad smell if i  wish under other screenames............. but  i have been around under alias for a while now and not stirred it up, cap in hand .........can i have another crack at rad.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2008, 07:19 PM »
Go on Billy, put a thingy round his ankle and let him on. Parole  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2008, 07:20 PM »
its debate, why don't peeps like ya ???

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2008, 07:24 PM »
Tell me then Mark can an ex British Champ ride at the Brits without having to qualify like everyone else ? because under one of your other screennames you told me you knew more about bmx than I ever would, do you remember that ?
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Beckyboo

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2008, 07:24 PM »
tell you what....

Dave

ok i tell you what.............

this is cap  in hand to all the MODS and owners, yes i am MARK...........not 69ner that is only a screenname , i have had many since, YES i have got drunk before and wound up a "debait"  and most times it was ment to be funny( somtimes words on a screen dont come across as the spoken word) however let me add this............ ask anybody who has ever delt with me either on here or on ebay has never been "ripped off" i have never done a dodgy deal,.....now  i have answered the question truthfully i ask youn this, why cant we have done this in pm? is it so others can read it and know who i am? if so please let me stay under the screename and then everybody knows who i am, i do not change screen names because i like it, trust me its because the red button comes out whenever billy or whoever gets wind of it, angain i can keep comming back like a bad smell if i  wish under other screenames............. but  i have been around under alias for a while now and not stirred it up, cap in hand .........can i have another crack at rad.

Its internet care in the community

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx