gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 03:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  New Dialled Bikes Frames
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Dialled Bikes Frames  (Read 17468 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: New Dialled Bikes Frames
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2009, 12:14 PM »
Hoping that I get a call from Mike early next week so I can dive around and pick them up.  Need to get Matt's new one built up quickly as possible now that his S&M Race forks have arrived courtesy of GROOVE Racing so he's ready for March 15th @ Exeter.  Got a pile of bits just waiting for the build of two more of the best bikes available.  Can't wait ..... but will have to.  Humps

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2009, 12:38 PM »
Long shot but I'm hoping mine will be here in time for Herne Bay on the 1st.  As I said long shot though, although if it arrives by Friday it'll be race ready that day.  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2009, 06:17 PM »
No call from the carrier/forwarder yet, which means they're still on the ship or in customs.  However, I expect the call Monday/Tuesday so should have the frames by Thursday.

Humps, I may get you to take Bill's and Zippy's as well if that's OK?

chippy

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2009, 06:36 PM »
Humps may be picking mine up for me too Mike , good job he's got a van now  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2009, 07:00 PM »
I may get you to take Bill's and Zippy's as well if that's OK?

No problem Mike but I'll have to travel under cover of darkness - five MX24R's in transit in a Transit will be a top target on the M25!!  ;)  Humps

hudu

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2009, 06:25 PM »
Sweet.  :D

dialledbikes

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2009, 07:42 PM »
Still no word yet.  Was expecting the duty/VAT invoice yesterday, so will probably be tomorrow.  Bloody customs!

dialledbikes

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2009, 11:01 AM »
UPDATE!

JUST CLEARED THE FRAMES THROUGH CUSTOMS/PAID DUTIES AND THEY WILL BE DELIVERED TO ME TOMORROW.

WILL START SENDING THEM OUT TO PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS ON FRIDAY/MONDAY AFTER GETTING THEM STICKERED UP.

HUMPS, IF YOU WANT TO COME ROUND TO COLLECT THE 5 KENT BOUND FRAMES TOMORROW EVENING, DROP ME A TEXT TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND WE'LL SORT SOMETHING OUT.

hudu

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2009, 11:34 AM »
UPDATE!

JUST CLEARED THE FRAMES THROUGH CUSTOMS/PAID DUTIES AND THEY WILL BE DELIVERED TO ME TOMORROW.

WILL START SENDING THEM OUT TO PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS ON FRIDAY/MONDAY AFTER GETTING THEM STICKERED UP.

HUMPS, IF YOU WANT TO COME ROUND TO COLLECT THE 5 KENT BOUND FRAMES TOMORROW EVENING, DROP ME A TEXT TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND WE'LL SORT SOMETHING OUT.

Nice one Mike.  :daumenhoch:

Can you leave the stickers off my order and chuck a set in that will live with a black or red frame? gonna hit the sprayers when I get it.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 12:40 PM »
UPDATE!

Don`t bother stickering up mine or Zippys Mike as they are going straight to Dan for powder  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2009, 01:10 PM »
Save the trouble on stickering mine and Matt's as I'll do them later.  Will contact you tomorrow afternoon re collection.  Cheers.  Humps

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2009, 01:11 PM »
I'm going to keep mine standard initially Bill so if Alan can pick it up that'd be great.

Thanks for remembering though.  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2009, 01:43 PM »
No probs.  I'll just put all the Kent frames in boxes with stickers in the bag so you can put them on yourselves.

Zippy, noted about needing an extra set of stickers.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2009, 03:09 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

dmc

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2009, 04:58 PM »
Hi Mike probably going to leave mine standard for now so if you could bung in the stickers as mentioned would be appreciated

cheers

DC

chippy

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2009, 05:20 PM »
Dont worry about stickering mine either Mike , Just let Humps have em when he comes to pick them up , HAPPY DAYS !!!!!!!!!! :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

DONNY R

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2009, 06:09 PM »
Yeah i'll have one with out stickers cheers  :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2009, 07:45 PM »
Yeah i'll have one with out stickers cheers  :daumenhoch:

WTF??  You do realise Jason that these are RACE frames and are for RACING, not for show-boating around the pits!!   ;)  >:D Humps

chippy

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2009, 08:16 PM »
He only raced the last bike once , you ARE gonna have to race this one jason , you wont hear the end of it other wise !!!!!!!!

DONNY R

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2009, 08:47 PM »
i was only joking  :shocked:  i just though i would jump on the band wagon  ;)

any way season not started yet,i'll be there  :P  CALM DOWN

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2009, 05:49 PM »
The word from Mike is that they've arrived at Dialled Villa and I'm heading out to relieve him of the 'Kent 5' very soon.  Way hay!!  Humps

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2009, 08:13 AM »
yo mike,
please DO sticker mine up, I hate stickering up.
Then post it on out!
cheers,
steve

KERMITQUAD

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2009, 10:10 AM »
Picked up my cruiser from Mike last night, could not wait any longer !!!

The frame is superb and the paint is wicked blue with metalic flecks and looks the nuts.
Just need to save some money and get the 20" now, then i will have the full set 20" 24" and 4X.

Going by the amount of frames in Mikes living room with names on, Dialled will certainly have the most amount of bikes on the race scene. And quite righly so for the support he gives the sport and especially his team.

Cheers for last night Mike your a true gent.

Paul

dialledbikes

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2009, 10:47 AM »
No probs Paul.  I'm just really grateful that people buy into the dialled bikes brand and support my company by buying my products.

Hopefully these frames will be seen as credible alternatives to other steel race frames like S&M, Standard, Brew, Staats, Curtis, etc.

By the way, that was my dining room, not the living room.  If I even attempted to put a bike frame in the living room my wife would move out (hey, maybe I should try it!).  I'm already walking on thin ice, but I've promised her they'll all be moved to the warehouse by the weekend and she can have her dining room back!

Everybody who pre-ordered should have their frame by next Wednesday.  I'm working through the orders getting stuff stickered and boxed.

tobybrown35

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2009, 07:18 PM »
do you have any 20 frames left mike if so colours sizes and prices look good dude

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  New Dialled Bikes Frames

gfxgfx
gfx gfx