gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 07:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Ozone anyone?..............
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ozone anyone?..............  (Read 916 times)

Dollarbill

Ozone anyone?..............
« on: September 29, 2008, 09:29 PM »
Just curious if anyone here owns an Ozone. I used to like the look of them in the adverts BITD but don't recall ever actually seeing one in the flesh? Chunky tubing and phat dropouts with nice graphics, quite ahead of their time really? Anyone?....

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Ozone anyone?..............
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:35 PM »
yeah nice frames,love the one in the museum  :smitten: don't think they imported them over hear though  :(wasn't CC riding one at sometime?

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 10:11 PM »
i remember a guy at meanwhile had one back in the late 80`s ,can`t remember his name ,was very much like a redline rl20 2 ie for how big it was 
no1stuntmaster on instagram

bmxer4ever

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 10:30 PM »
Weird this thread has come up - I was goin' through magazines lately and saw a buch of ad's and pics of OZone's from around the time they had a big team ( with CC on it  - think there's a video on YouTube too).
I was thinkin' of asking the same question as I havn't seen them mentioned much here.

Guillotte

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 03:38 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  I rode for them around 89' 90' ...did some shows in Cali and a 49'ers halftime show which I believe made it into a mag. Ozone SUCKED!. Their "warehouse" was basically a rent-a-shed and the only part that I could ride without destroying was the frame and only the frame. I did meet Eric Emmerson though (total psycho but flat God) and me and Joel Alamo didn't spend a night unaccompanied by Cali women  ;D. Also remember riding Hugo Gonzalez's backyard ramp with his brother Oscar. Was a total blast.

DJ

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 12:08 PM »
If my memory serves me correctly Chris Hamer still has his one at home from when he rode for them BITD....

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Ozone anyone?..............

gfxgfx
gfx gfx