gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 07:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  mongoose decade......for sale or swap now
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mongoose decade......for sale or swap now  (Read 1783 times)

izombie

mongoose decade......for sale or swap now
« on: September 15, 2008, 04:39 PM »
hello anyone'could some one please advise me on roughly how much my mongoose decade frame set is worth,the frame is in good condition was green but been sprayed white the forks are original colour but rusty,i have the original stem but not the spin tec bits,and as far as i now the one piece with spider is also original.the frame is currantly wearing gt forks and stem from newer gen stuff,i thnk the bars may be skyway freestyle bars or a copy.one last thing any body intrested in buying it?         tryed to put pics up do you think i could do it;could i f...                                                                                                           hello again juet an update..........fug it im gonna strip it down in fact i have,got an old diamond back iv'e purged parts from and build it up for my so to race as he's just starting out.just bought some landing gear jr forks which will fit nicely.my son races his first race sunday a landseer pk,on an old appollo alloy frame and some other bits that i had kicking about.get mongoose ready for next year.as my ride'in days are over its nice that my lil chap is showing an intrest,guess that makes me chief technican.cool i can handle that.         i usedto race and ride rom alot early to late 80s.                                                                     righty im here again built up decade only to strip it again sorry to do this here but cant go to for sale bit.RIGHT ITS UP ROR SALE.for definate if your inter rested contact me on my msm.Details i cleaned up the frame and it looks ok from a distance  but a good powder coat would really sort it,the forks need a fair bit of work cos they are abit rusty,got a sakea spintech stem with no spinney bits an a sugino cro mo 175mm 1986 one piece all with it .so make me an offer highest wins if you want to see pics email me at k.gladwell@sky.com id rather sell for cash and have you pick it up may post or deliver if you aint to far away.but if youre interested we'll sort this then.i'll give it a few weeks .may swap it for juniour race stuff.could do with some off that so what you got.any one interested?k.gladwell@sky.com   cheers
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 10:45 PM by izombie »

retrorider.u.k

Re: mongoose decade
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 05:28 PM »
£50   :-\

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 07:51 PM »
 the us guys like them its hard to get a original one. but pictures would help

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:11 PM »
I've got one thanks..
"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

izombie

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 08:50 PM »
the us guys like them its hard to get a original one. but pictures would help
its defenatley the real thing see what i can do for pics.

Guillotte

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 07:22 AM »
Mongoose had sweet wheels back in the late 70's..and then fail =(

izombie

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 10:12 AM »
Mongoose had sweet wheels back in the late 70's..and then fail =(
    nice with that sort of air i aint surprised.think im gonna build it up for my wee lad to :D race.just getting into it and i dont wanna spend to much until he is comitted then full support.first race sunday he's 8 go on kid.

spesh

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 12:42 PM »
i got some white skyway o e wheels that came as std on the mongoose decade
if your interested pm me :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  mongoose decade......for sale or swap now

gfxgfx
gfx gfx