gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 06:42 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Preston (Round 2) Riders List 28th Sept - North Region Winter Series
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Preston (Round 2) Riders List 28th Sept - North Region Winter Series  (Read 14548 times)

THIRSTYKIRSTY

Re: Preston (Round 2) Riders List 28th Sept - North Region Winter Series
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2008, 03:58 PM »
LOOKS LIKE THE END OF THE ROAD FOR US THIS WINTER

DONT THINK WE CAN AFFORD TO GO TO ANY MORE

R :-\ :-\

dan-dare

« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2008, 04:33 PM »
Yep a great day and fun too. :daumenhoch:

moley

« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2008, 04:40 PM »
Thats not the end RUSS!!

You can race at Hartlepool, Bradford and Leeds.   They shouldn't be too hard or expensive for you to get to!!  :daumenhoch:

Sanmarcopizza

« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2008, 09:18 PM »

The final was a cracker even if I did end up on my arse and last... I think (but I will wait to see the video) I was in 4th place at the time and that would have been one of my best results since the Northern Series took off this summer, but some Berm Battling ended with me off the track and rolling home 8th....  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Revenge with be mine ya pizza lovin' bmx anarchist!!!  :knuppel2:  ;D ;D

Hmmm, stewards verdict in. You were in 5th place until you made a desperate Shanaze slingshot manoeuvre and took flight at a jaunty angle off the step up, taking us both out of the hunt. Bring on the next battle.  ;)

Cheers for the craic guys, see you at Lytham.

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2008, 09:52 PM »
Stevie Wonder never was the most reliable of stewards!!

Anyone can see that I regained 4th spot and closed the door.. LOL...

It was your mid race attempt to mount me that caused my tumble!! 

moley

« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2008, 09:55 PM »
It was your mid race attempt to mount me that caused my tumble!! 

He was only being friendly!!!  :-*

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2008, 10:09 PM »
looks like a smooth move to me  :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2008, 10:11 PM »
looks like a smooth move to me  :LolLolLolLol:

You havin a go  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: 

Sanmarcopizza

« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2008, 07:00 AM »
Unfortunately Stevie Wonder was on the camera and failed to capture what was going on on the berm to make me lose ground before we re-emerged on shot. All's fair in love and bmx. Next time I'll be wearing me new 666 elbow pads tho'.  :2funny:

moley

« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2008, 07:42 AM »
I kept telling Mr Racing to zoom all the way out but he said he knew how to use a camcorder!!

At least his footage was better than his efforts at Hartlepool.  Where most of the footage was of the floor!!

His commentary was spot on though!   :LolLolLolLol:

If he isn't racing at Lytham, which I doubt, we should make sure he comes along for filming duties!!  :daumenhoch:

scary_leary

« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2008, 11:18 AM »
that big wet fanny wont race!!
standing camply trackside is his fookin limit!

Sanmarcopizza

« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2008, 11:47 AM »

PMSL

moley

« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2008, 12:37 PM »

Bring him  to Lytham!! 

I'll put him to some good use!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2008, 12:38 PM »

PMSL

Blob on there  :daumenhoch:

JT Racing.....a disgrace to the name!!

proclass35

« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2008, 03:28 PM »
Seeing as I was the berm marshall on this particular day, and stood right next to the cameraman ( in a similarly camp fashion: wrist flacid, flag erect) I'll be the judge of fact on this one.
It's quite clear that by frame 4 Beard has managed to get his nose in front and is holding fourth place, albeit making full use of the track. In frame 5 Beard is beginning a classic Hunterdubber move of a skew-pull-up-manual into rimmer follow-through transfer, and by frame 8 he's pulled it off perfectly, by Dubber's standards. Frame 9 and Sanmarco's elbows are out, the dirty b*stard, in a desperate move on Beard that could have jeapordised his racing career. If I hadn't have been shouting across to my wife at this time for another scotch pie, I'd have had my flag up and had him disqualified. In short you were robbed Dave.
Will that do Dave? ...us Halls have to stick together :daumenhoch:

moley

« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2008, 03:33 PM »
Did the missus enjoy your Marshalling outfit and flag waving in the bedroom!!!  :-*

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2008, 03:35 PM »
AWWW

SUITS YOU SIR

OOH OOH

R

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2008, 04:26 PM »
Seeing as I was the berm marshall on this particular day, and stood right next to the cameraman ( in a similarly camp fashion: wrist flacid, flag erect) I'll be the judge of fact on this one.
It's quite clear that by frame 4 Beard has managed to get his nose in front and is holding fourth place, albeit making full use of the track. In frame 5 Beard is beginning a classic Hunterdubber move of a skew-pull-up-manual into rimmer follow-through transfer, and by frame 8 he's pulled it off perfectly, by Dubber's standards. Frame 9 and Sanmarco's elbows are out, the dirty b*stard, in a desperate move on Beard that could have jeapordised his racing career. If I hadn't have been shouting across to my wife at this time for another scotch pie, I'd have had my flag up and had him disqualified. In short you were robbed Dave.

;D get that man a pie...
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

proclass35

« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2008, 04:31 PM »
Did the missus enjoy your Marshalling outfit and flag waving in the bedroom!!!  :-*
Moley, never before has safety wear been put to such good use. My ass was a blur under that high-vis tabbard.
Not so keen on my missus' use of the flag though..I'll be astride that berm like John Wayne at the national if there's any more of that action. :shocked:

moley

« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2008, 04:51 PM »
Moley, never before has safety wear been put to such good use. My ass was a blur under that high-vis tabbard.
Not so keen on my missus' use of the flag though..I'll be astride that berm like John Wayne at the national if there's any more of that action. :shocked:

Sounds like your yellow flag ended up as a red flag!!!  :shocked:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2008, 05:37 PM »
cheeky bollock, best bit is, even though i stood on the berm i was still faster than moley, creamy and greg :shocked:
fooking scared leary, wasn't coming 'till i kicked him up the arse.
that was zoomed out as much as poss sandro, we felt the earth shake when you landed. Moley trying to instruct on camera, stay zoome out stay zoomed out, so i'll still be in shot. you don't need zoom, you need this:-

to stay in shot. Will you be riding at lytham after your massive injury?
ding dong

moley

« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2008, 05:50 PM »
A slight graze and bruising to my knee.  A good bit of skin off my hand and a few aches and pains!!

Plus the great indignity of being beaten by a 9 year old and Creamy!!

So yes, I'll be racing at Lytham.  Whats your excuse!!!

If you dont race at Lytham then you'll have to do the camerawork and the commentary!!

The Bof clip was my favourite!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2008, 05:58 PM »

That my friend is spot on....  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: robbed I tell thee.... robbed....

Sanmarcopizza

« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2008, 07:10 PM »
Your time will come for the top 4 Dave.

Must remember to disengage my magnets next time I race. I can clearly defy centrfugal force and physically suck people off the track from the outside of the bend.

Just re-read that. A bit of a ropey statement if ever I've written one.

Love you long time.

bof

« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2008, 07:30 PM »

That my friend is spot on....  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: robbed I tell thee.... robbed....

Dave you come from a long way back there, but unfortunately just didnt quite work out for you top effort though.  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Preston (Round 2) Riders List 28th Sept - North Region Winter Series

gfxgfx
gfx gfx