gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 05:10 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hereford bmx track today
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hereford bmx track today  (Read 2699 times)

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Hereford bmx track today
« on: August 31, 2008, 07:00 PM »
Myself and Tony Baldwin met up at the old 80's Hereford bmx track today, even though
most of it is over grown its still rideable be it 1 line but its something to ride and do sprints
on, we're gonna try and get this track rebuilt sometime next year but in the meantime
we're hoping the council will let us sort out the last 2 straights and put some better
jumps on so that theres something to train on.

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Re: Hereford bmx track today
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 09:20 PM »
Where abouts is that fella my misses parents live down there so might check it out  ;)

se

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 09:44 PM »
That brings back memories, only raced there once even though I grew up 20 miles away. Is the old skatepark bit in the middle still there?

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 09:45 PM »
dont look as bad as half the old tracks do now

rudhallrascal

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 10:14 PM »
Jai, Tim and  I were supposed to meet up with Tony and yourself at the track today didnt due to the bad weather this end gutted now cos it looked quite dry! Hope you had a good time

wojy

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 09:24 AM »
Hey guys, great to hear that something may develop out of the remains of the Hereford track. The inlaws live nearby so whenever we make the trip across the country from Brixton the bikes come with us, we will probably be there this coming Sunday. You never know it may end up being our local track one day when we get fed up with living in London. Marc & Lorenzo Wojtanowski

neckbrace

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 07:32 PM »
The berms look in pretty good nick. Wish I'd got up there yesterday but the weekend got too busy. I'll be there when the rain stops though.

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 01:13 AM »
I raced there once BITD also, have a few pics somewhere, well...me mam does...lol

If it gets done let us know as would take a trip for a role around  :coolsmiley:

Good luck with it  :daumenhoch:

Broggie

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 04:17 AM »
Bit of work and it could be ok.  The berms are very low though

Its just that you're bigger now...they were probably huge when we were kids  ;)

Ray.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hereford bmx track today

gfxgfx
gfx gfx