gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 12:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Kids Love Trophies!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kids Love Trophies!  (Read 725 times)

dialledbikes

Kids Love Trophies!
« on: August 21, 2008, 07:33 PM »
Recently went to US to visit family and there's an NBL track 10 minutes drive from their house (they failed to tell me this for the last 6 years they have lived in that area and I have been going over there!) so it would've been rude not to take my bike out and go to gates.

On the last Saturday before coming home, I took my lad and nephew out there and we did their Saturday night club race.  We all won a trophy.  Kids (big and small ones) love trophies.  Decent size trophies too for a club race.

Paulo

Re: Kids Love Trophies!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:39 PM »
That is so cool. Absolutely agree the kids love the bling.

My two haven't stopped worrying that they wont get a trophy from the Scottish OSSS. That's the only reason why the want to go to meeting...well until you get to the track of course then you can't get then off it. :)

Twinkle

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 11:36 PM »
Wow they really are nice trophys for a club meet!!!!

Kids of all ages certainly love their trophys  :4_17_5: I'm hoping Matthew will get a spare weekend sometime soon so he can put a couple of shelves up to put Nicholas collection which is on top of our tv and Chloe and Matthews collection which is on the fireplace  :-\

Sharon xx

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 11:50 PM »
Awesome Mike ! , Trophies rule & encourage so much more from kids knowing there's something like that at the end maybe !  :4_17_5: .

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 04:51 AM »
Mike, why is your nephew not wearing a Dialled shirt???

A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 07:36 PM »
That's great Mike, well done kids...  Trophies are cool :daumenhoch:

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Kids Love Trophies!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx