gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 07:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Hands up if you've trashed a few childrens bikes in the last few years!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hands up if you've trashed a few childrens bikes in the last few years!!!  (Read 924 times)

simon abbott

You know the scene, friends barbecue, a few drinks have been consumed and you decide to ger on yer mates sons bike and attempt to re-create a few tricks from days gone by. You dont quite have the finess that you once had and your probably a few pounds heavier!

Bouncing around doing back hops (cos its the only trick you dare still do!) the bike usually lasts about 10 hops before the frame buckles or the crank falls to bits and yer mates son is about to start booing big time! Ooops, they just dont build em like they used to!

:-[

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
I did a rockwalk on my older brothers M/B once and the rear wheel folded over in two, he wasn`t best pleased and I had to get a new wheel for it, that or he would have just filled me in  :knuppel2:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

andy irwin

being 5 stone heavier wont help , or is that just me :2funny:

jeff
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 08:30 PM by jeff spicoli »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Hands up if you've trashed a few childrens bikes in the last few years!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx