gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 01:56 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Coppull (Round 1) 31st August - North Region Winter Series Riders List
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Coppull (Round 1) 31st August - North Region Winter Series Riders List  (Read 8146 times)

Cotty

ha ha ha yeah, nice one bud, but jumping would involve Phil pedalling!!  he's a lazy fooker who just pootles around the track like a nonce nowadays!! ;D

Pecs fatter and flabbier than ever after too many heavy weekends on the p1ss in Dubai and tan now gone completely bud, that was just for show!  I'll have it back for my Xmas return!! :LolLolLolLol:!!

Ade,
Phil tells me they fooked up your run off..AGAIN!!

Cotty

Eze Cotty lad... how are the pec's & the tan coming along brother?..........

yeah me & phil were gonna have a b-final and we were planning on jumping the main doubles syncro style but he marshalls got wind and a health & safety officer scuttled our plan >:D

me & the bald one were devo'd :'(

Ade

bof

FOOK lads Im sore  :'(
Even strong painkillers and copious amounts of alcohol aint shifting it
But roll on the next one it was a blast as usual hope i dont crash though  :4_17_5:

R Al , i felt that from where I was stood, I was a bit worried about you for a while . hope you are ok.  :)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Today was wicked...!!!  :daumenhoch:

Not just because the Old Skool Northwern crew are a fantastic bunch.. who have such a laugh and really enjoy the racing.

BUT

Today my little girl took part in her first BMX race....  8) I had to go stand on my own and watch her as she first rolled down the start hill at coppull.... I didn't want the 'Lads' giggling at the tear in my eye as I was overcome with proudness...  :coolsmiley:

She is only 11... and was grouped with the 3 other girls nearest her age... Two Girls aged 13 and one girl aged 17!!!

But she did her best, stayed on her bike.... and took four 4th places and a fourth in the FINAL...  :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

Well Done Beth...  :daumenhoch: and thanks to all the lads from the Old Skool who gave her words of encoragement and spurred her on... she can't wait for Preston..  :D

I have a few pics which I will post up later..  :daumenhoch:

Dave, twas funny watching you at the foot of the start hill looking all twitchy and nervous for Beth  :LolLolLolLol:

She done really well and as I said to her and you, she got a better result and more air than her old man  ;D
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
http://abitaylor.jalbum.net/BMXracing2008/coppullwinterregional08/

Some great pictures again from Abi....  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Here are a few I copied for my own race record....  ;)

Go on Beth!!!

This picture is awesome... Daz proper slingshot....  :4_17_5:

There is also a FANTASTIC one of Daz on the start gate!!! check it out!! VERY ARTY....

Beard
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:14 PM by beard1973 »

moley

I was supposed to pick up a disc off Abi containing all of the pictures of the OS Summer series for every round!!

I'll have to pick it up at Preston now!!  :(

Did they have any shirts to hand out for the summer series?

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Yes... I'm wearing mine now....  :laugh:

keep it lit!

Abi.................. :smitten:

:crazy2:

proclass35

Not just because the Old Skool Northwern crew are a fantastic bunch.. who have such a laugh and really enjoy the racing.

BUT

Today my little girl took part in her first BMX race....  8) I had to go stand on my own and watch her as she first rolled down the start hill at coppull.... I didn't want the 'Lads' giggling at the tear in my eye as I was overcome with proudness...  :coolsmiley:

She is only 11... and was grouped with the 3 other girls nearest her age... Two Girls aged 13 and one girl aged 17!!!

But she did her best, stayed on her bike.... and took four 4th places and a fourth in the FINAL...  :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

Well Done Beth...  :daumenhoch: and thanks to all the lads from the Old Skool who gave her words of encoragement and spurred her on... she can't wait for Preston..  :D

Don't be ashamed mate- I've been through a lot more in the last eighteen months watching Finn race than I ever went through in all my racing. It was nice of you to mention last week at the Brits and how well Finn did until.......nah, I still can't talk about it! Anyway, it's great to see another junior in the ranks (and from the old school scene!), next time Beths racing we'll have a chat about set-up. Don't worry, we'll soon have her off that Burner shit and onto some serious Ti/Carbon sh*t. Myself and the Diggler are serious lightweight freaks, and with a bit of track talk from Bof the lap times will be slashed. Go Beth :4_17_5:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:

BUT

Don't be ashamed mate- I've been through a lot more in the last eighteen months watching Finn race than I ever went through in all my racing. It was nice of you to mention last week at the Brits and how well Finn did until.......nah, I still can't talk about it! Anyway, it's great to see another junior in the ranks (and from the old school scene!), next time Beths racing we'll have a chat about set-up. Don't worry, we'll soon have her off that Burner shit and onto some serious Ti/Carbon sh*t. Myself and the Diggler are serious lightweight freaks, and with a bit of track talk from Bof the lap times will be slashed. Go Beth :4_17_5:

Top Man...  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

keep it lit!

I was supposed to pick up a disc off Abi containing all of the pictures of the OS Summer series for every round!!

Moley i got yours but i'm sorry to inform you that me & diggler used it to mop up the excessive bum-jam that was dripping from a hard deep-froth session in the charnock services post race session..... daz, bren, andy, russ, al, si, all have good footage of the bumfest at the services :police:

lets mince '09 :police:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
 :2funny:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

THIRSTYKIRSTY

AYE

TWAS A GOOD FUDGEFEST

R :2funny: :2funny:

moley

Moley i got yours but i'm sorry to inform you that me & diggler used it to mop up the excessive bum-jam that was dripping from a hard deep-froth session in the charnock services post race session..... daz, bren, andy, russ, al, si, all have good footage of the bumfest at the services :police:

lets mince '09 :police:

Dont forget to use Conditioner when you wash it!!

I want it spring fresh and skanky bum-jam free!!!

And I bet you'll use Fairy Washing powder too!!  :shocked:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: Coppull (Round 1) 31st August - North Region Winter Series Riders List
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2008, 09:29 AM »
awesome day, i loved that second last berm, it shot you out faster than you went in, unfortunately tho you get catapulted into the worst step up berm combo you can imagine. get some tensioners al and youl be unstoppable dude, and a new helmet :LolLolLolLol:

lookin forward to preston :daumenhoch:

BigG

« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2008, 06:08 PM »
oooooooooooooo
trough trough guzzle guzzle  :LolLolLolLol:
ha ha ha yeah, nice one bud, but jumping would involve Phil pedalling!!  he's a lazy fooker who just pootles around the track like a nonce nowadays!! ;D

Pecs fatter and flabbier than ever after too many heavy weekends on the p1ss in Dubai and tan now gone completely bud, that was just for show!  I'll have it back for my Xmas return!! :LolLolLolLol:!!

Cotty

Eze Cotty lad... how are the pec's & the tan coming along brother?..........

yeah me & phil were gonna have a b-final and we were planning on jumping the main doubles syncro style but he marshalls got wind and a health & safety officer scuttled our plan >:D

me & the bald one were devo'd :'(

Ade
[/quote]
[/quote]

moley

« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2008, 07:21 PM »
I like Coppull but the reworking of that last section is shite!!

The step-up and last corner aren't the greatest and then the 1st mini hump on the next set of jumps is cack too.   The rest of it isn't too bad!!

But those bits really knock the speed out of me.

Which considering I'm slow already makes feel like I'm hitting a brick wall!!  :(

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2008, 11:11 PM »
I like Coppull but the reworking of that last section is shite!!

I'm not a fan of coppull but that's a bit strong....

The last section is great fun, difficult to ride but it certain makes you selective on what line you take.... and the mini rhythm section on the last straight is ideal for forcing us Old Fools to learn how to manual...

Dave

moley

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2008, 11:37 PM »
I'm not a fan of coppull but that's a bit strong....

The last section is great fun, difficult to ride but it certain makes you selective on what line you take.... and the mini rhythm section on the last straight is ideal for forcing us Old Fools to learn how to manual...

Dave

I change my view once I've mastered it!!

And learned how to manual!!!  :daumenhoch:

moomin

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2008, 11:01 PM »
Was gate 8 Slippery still, a bird in the 16's got a right seeing to there many moons ago if the rumours are to be believed  :shocked:  :2funny: :2funny:

Sanmarcopizza

« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2008, 08:14 AM »
You seem to know a lot about it, anything you want to confess?

moomin

« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2008, 08:36 AM »
You seem to know a lot about it, anything you want to confess?

:LolLolLolLol: nah mate, not me, but i know who it was  :daumenhoch:

moley

« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2008, 12:39 AM »
Results for round 1 are now up

Final results and rankings for the Summer series are now up too!!  :daumenhoch:

moley

« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2008, 12:37 PM »
A good win by Andy Hill!!  :daumenhoch:

Jay Simms was a bit of a shock!!!

Not that he came 3rd but that he's joined the OS!!

Will he be a permanent fixture of the OS this winter?  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2008, 01:21 PM »
twoz a good win :daumenhoch: im expecting R AL to win a few this series too, as he's fookin flying :daumenhoch: unfortunately sometimes vertically down over rather than horizontal :-X ;D. but flying all the same :)

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2008, 02:04 PM »
Alot of the riders at Coppull were showing some great improvements....

R-AL is just a monster at the snap... bit too much of a monster for his own good at times.

Sandro has been getting some gate practice in at Manchester Track.... and it shows... in all my moto's he was outta gate VERY quick and henceforth I couldn't catch him up...

Daz is as good as ever.. always in and around the leading pack, he WILL win some rounds this series I am sure.

Andy Hill is so damn smooth its frustrating... and quick with it...

Si Turner is just the same.... FAST!!! FAST!!! and FAST!!!

Brenn is Brenn... I don't care how he rides... he's just the nicest bloke you could wish to race.

Ade seems alot faster as well... he was breathing down my neck in most of our races (in a none sexual way of course).

Me... I'm still crap... in fact I think I may be getting crapper...  :P :P :P

Jay Simms is obviously a good rider... was shocked to see him plumbing for OS though...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Coppull (Round 1) 31st August - North Region Winter Series Riders List

gfxgfx
gfx gfx