gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975767 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 12:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Has any of u nice chaps on here seen or heard anything of MADMOHICAN ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Has any of u nice chaps on here seen or heard anything of MADMOHICAN ?  (Read 561 times)

BMXBEN

He still owes me a torker 280x & some white gt tyres. I know he has had some problems but 5 months is takin the piss. I realy would apreciate some info on his whereabouts because im on a mission now he has done my head in & ive all but give up on building OS BMX because of him :2gunsfiring_v1: Right ive had me rant & rave sorry lads but i need some help on this one  :'(
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 06:29 PM by SKYWAY IS MY WAY »

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
I've given up on him as well dude but if I do find him you guys on here will be the first to know. I'm very disappointed in him!

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
His fooking out of order  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

HEYWOOD BMX

5 months is a total pi**take! I bought a brake lever from another RADster a while back.Took a shedload of PMs ,but I did get it a month later though the same seller has totally ripped off others.Someone on here must have his real name/address or so me idea of how to track him down.RAD members who do this sort of thing should be banned as well as named/shamed >:(

ozone

Surely, one of the Lancashire lads knows where he is hiding ???   Stop harbouring this scammer and grass him up :2gunsfiring_v1:  Anyone know his eBay username.  If he's selling stuff on there, he'd be easy enough to find - just win one of his auctions???

russ j

5 months now that IS taking the piss there's no need for forum members like that,they should be weeded out and thrown on the scrap heap,i know i'm a relative 'newbie' here but i do sympathies with you mate its totally out of order

THE TOSSPOT HE IS   :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

BMXBEN

Cheers lads nice to know im not on me own. I work away a lot now & cant get on rad as often as i used to so i need all the help i can get keep ur ears to the ground lads. Oh i know his name is Lee & he was with a girl called Michelle but they split up & dissapeared & he has or used to have a stupid bright red haircut hence the username. I need to find him lads do your best  :daumenhoch:

downhill3375

see ade keep it lit i think he knows him  :daumenhoch:

keep it lit!

Surely, one of the Lancashire lads knows where he is hiding ???   Stop harbouring this scammer and grass him up :2gunsfiring_v1:  Anyone know his eBay username.  If he's selling stuff on there, he'd be easy enough to find - just win one of his auctions???

i think his ebay username is 'michefoot' or 'mishyfoot'......... :-\ but it was his mrs account.

last i heard of this numpty was earlier this year around march time(i know he went to the creation meet at that time) the same time he split from his mrs............. :(

he did work in a paper printing factory in Blackburn Lancs... :police:

5 months......... me thinks he needs a wee slap!! :knuppel2:

last mobile no's i had of his i have;

07717 154186
07522 113320

Ade :crazy2:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:

07717 154186
07522 113320

Same numbers that I've got dude and passed on to other people but no joy from either!

I'm pissed with him, not just for what he's done to you guys but also because I stood up for him which has now made me look a cnut! And if there's one thing I don't like and that's being made to look a cnut! As anyone who knows me will tell you!

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

keep it lit!

07717 154186
07522 113320

Same numbers that I've got dude and passed on to other people but no joy from either!

I'm pissed with him, not just for what he's done to you guys but also because I stood up for him which has now made me look a cnut! And if there's one thing I don't like and that's being made to look a cnut! As anyone who knows me will tell you!

Daz.

Feel embarrassed too Daz coz i stood up for him also... :-[

Ade :crazy2:

BMXBEN

Listen lads dont feel bad i know the story about him he was a decent lad but his life has turned upside down. so i cut him some slack. you lot wern't to know he was gonna dissapear. the only geezzer ive got the hump with is MADMOHICAN he has more than enough time to contact me & sort this out. Oh by the way how was MK i never even new it was this weekend me heads done in  :idiot2:

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Surely, one of the Lancashire lads knows where he is hiding ???   Stop harbouring this scammer and grass him up :2gunsfiring_v1: 

He's not a Northerner mate  ;)
So I bet after his bird  had potted him , he moved back darn sarf , Cambridge or summinck   ::)
He was just shacked up with a girl in Accrington , not from round here originally  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Has any of u nice chaps on here seen or heard anything of MADMOHICAN ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx