gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 07:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay / Postal Claim - advice needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ebay / Postal Claim - advice needed  (Read 319 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Ebay / Postal Claim - advice needed
« on: July 21, 2008, 08:07 PM »
I sold my white 84 quadangle fram eon ebay, sent it to the winning bidder, and the clowns at the post office must have lobbedthat box about because wven with my packing, and exra card etc etc etc , they manegd to forcve the dropouts out through the box and have bent one, and taken paint off both.. the buyer seems cool, just emailed me to tell me and to ask if I still have the receipt to make an insurance claim , which I do. I insured it for the pretty low price it sold for [£205 inc postage]
now... do I send this guy the postal receipt so he can claim [once I have a pic of the damage], or should I get the frame back, refund him, and then do it myself. It wouldnt be the end of the world I f i got it back.
Just thought Id see what you guys think.
cheers,
steve

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
Re: Ebay / Postal Claim - advice needed
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 08:16 PM »
last time i made a claim it was me (the sender) who had to make the claim, took a while though for a cheque to arrive from parcel farce.
What does the buyer want to do?

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Ebay / Postal Claim - advice needed
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 08:31 PM »
Yeah I had to make a claim when something I sent got lost, but if the post office pay out for the frame, will they want to keep the frame  ???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay / Postal Claim - advice needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx