gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 05:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK REUNION 08 TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK REUNION 08 TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7929 times)

RADHAB

Radhab tutut  :LolLolLolLol: , how can you dis it! the masters was dominated by uk riders from Southsea  :daumenhoch:

I still love it, its got a real nice spine mini, vert, street course with big ramps, wallrides etc and all the bowls to mess about in, every transition there is different making it hard to ride but challenging

Crawley isnt all that, its slippery, too tight and i'm usually bored after an hour and goto horsham, and its not got much of a scene except chavs, sorry but most new concret parks in the  south are sterile and boring, too predictable

Southsea and ROM both have a real nice mix of intersting concrete and wood ramps, a perfect combination :)

Dominated??? what about Amateur Vert??  :LolLolLolLol:

Too tight? Slippery? its those silly tyres you have Rich not the concrete! Brash tore the place to peices Sunday, it was an absolute pleasure to watch him ride there, Horsham is a Rad park with a great atmosphere (Going there tonight).

Southsea is a cool park but not because of its concrete and Rom is a cool park that i love going to because of its Mini's, Trill and the banter and the scene but again not because of the concrete, lets also be totally honest here no new school riders actually go to either of those parks because they are excited about riding the bowls are they? Some of the shredding at the Rom jam in the performance bowl was wicked, Hamlin and his outrageous Flairs FFS!!! I'm not saying they should close or necessarily get rid of what they are famous for i just think they both have potential to be much more and to become the best in Europe once again. They will always have there history and no one can ever erase that and its a fab thing to be able to say that we were part of it but i reckon we should be thinking of the youngsters and up and coming riders and the future of BMX and skating alike.

spinmaster

you're all wrong uincycling is the future.

RADHAB

:LolLolLolLol: With pegs!

spesh

:LolLolLolLol: With pegs!

and layback seatposts!! :LolLolLolLol:

keyhole kid

your just a big sausage pocket jim   ::)

spinmaster

spam wallet.  :police:

keyhole kid

concrete is for real men except quimbo hes queer.....

spinmaster

thought you'd given up due to hand maids knee?  or was that fiddlers elbow :LolLolLolLol:

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:

keyhole kid

yep thats right queerbo ive given up riding and now im........................................... flatlanding

spinmaster

good lad  :LolLolLolLol: peehole kid

keyhole kid

thats right queerrider     :daumenhoch:

RADHAB

good lad  :LolLolLolLol: peehole kid
thats right queerrider     :daumenhoch:

You two pansies gonna be there then?  :LolLolLolLol:

spinmaster

nah i've heard its crap.  :LolLolLolLol:

RADHAB

nah i've heard its crap.  :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: Should bring the dozers in and get it sorted i reckon  :LolLolLolLol:

spinmaster

too many ramps in the way.

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
stop talking rubbish and whose going then  :LolLolLolLol: , i'm going on the sunday  :)

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
right im very peesed is it in essex lol

RADHAB

right im very peesed is it in essex lol

FFS!! TOO Funny  :LolLolLolLol:

keyhole kid

i will to be there sunday sat in me bowl waiting for the bulldozers

steve1275

I will be there on sunday

will bring some screed and trowls, chisels etc, re construct the old coping bowl..

steve :daumenhoch:

PaulM

I'll come down on the Sunday if the weather looks ok, lets hope!

Cheers

Paul

spesh

il be there, this is my pic so come and say hello as i wont know any of you and what you look like
il be on this aswell

keyhole kid

i remember going to ssea and hiring a bike for the session....  and for your £1.50 you got a viceroy bmx and a bargain bucket lid.... i wonder if they still av one out the back.....................................

RADHAB

i remember going to ssea and hiring a bike for the session....  and for your £1.50 you got a viceroy bmx and a bargain bucket lid.... i wonder if they still av one out the back.....................................
They still have the lid!! I used it a couple of years ago!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK REUNION 08 TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx