gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 02:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Museum Bikes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Museum Bikes  (Read 369 times)

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Museum Bikes
« on: June 30, 2008, 03:45 PM »
I have spent the last hour or so in the Museum looking at the bikes in there.

I keep forgetting what amazingly high quality builds we have on this site.  Well done to all, keep up the good work.

If you haven't visited the museum recently then I highly recommend putting aside an hour or 2 and having a trawl through.

:4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Museum Bikes
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 03:47 PM »
Ive tried to enter mine a few times Sean , but for some reason they dont show up :-\

magna13

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 03:50 PM »
Yep Got To Admit Every Build In The Museum Is At Or Over Show Quality! Well Done!

P.S. Well Done STIDDS As That Roger DeCoster Is Well Over A Show Peice, Even DeCoster Himself Would Be Overly Pleased!

Zak

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 04:57 PM »
Agreed, although i would say its about time there was a good sort out and trawl through dead posts,as quite a few have pics that have been deleted and dont show due to photobucket changes etc...

Maybe worth PM'ing the user/member just to remind them (if they are still registered) and if no reply then delete the post to de-clutter...

This could be quite time consuming,but if Admin want to consider this,if they made me mod of that dept/section i'd go through it on a manufacturer by manufacturer basis..

Also, i'd like to add that there are some major builds guys have done ive seen (Ades JMC's come to mind...) that are not in the RAD Museum and although i appreciate it is down to the individual member whether or not they display,i'd like to see some of these there as well.

Just a thought. But i'd be up for that if needed.  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Museum Bikes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx