gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 09:43 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anodisers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anodisers  (Read 629 times)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Anodisers
« on: June 23, 2008, 11:56 AM »
Don't think i'll get any luck with getting a haro flex fighter in red, they are like rocking horse poop I was told, so gonna get one in silver and anodise it. Any decent ones you know of?

Cheers,

Matt :)

virtualmeuk

Re: Anodisers
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 11:58 AM »
Let me know if you do. Been looking and emailing for weeks now but no joy. Either mega expensive or get no reply. Even thought of building my own and DIY . Looks simple just need to source the bits!

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 05:16 PM »
A good anodiser is hard to find ... none of those I've contacted seem to appreciate BMX restoration  :tickedoff:

I've got the same problem trying to find a decent chrome plater too  ???

Steve

proclass35

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 07:16 AM »
Try Custom Colour Anodising Ltd, Barnoldswick, Lancashire. 01282 816852, or google it for more info.
They did a frame and a load of bits- chainwheels, nipples, hubs etc. for a custom build mini for my son. They did a lovely job at a good price and were nice chaps to deal with. They had a stack of old school parts waiting to be done from other radsters, so they should know what you're talking about as well. :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anodisers

gfxgfx
gfx gfx