gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 12:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Crazy spine air
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crazy spine air  (Read 1636 times)

stumpy

Crazy spine air
« on: June 20, 2008, 03:14 PM »
Been checking out the NASS clips in the vids section, can't get over the crazy limb extension this guy has on this Spine ramp air!!! (screen grab pic.. sorry for poor quality)

Prob the best 1hand 1foot air i've seen in a long while.
Stumpy

Sean 2000

Re: Crazy spine air
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 03:42 PM »
Yeh thats extended alright. Check out Ali Whittons run at FISE, also awesome extensions. Ali rocks!

http://freecaster.com/live/1000002_1004451

Sean.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 04:29 PM »
I'm gonna be cynical here - I'd be more impressed if it was on a 12' vert ramp. If you look at the vert ramp behind them, that only makes him 6" out.

Yes it looks cool but to be fair it's a one hand one footed bunny hop....isn't it.  ;)

Daz.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 04:38 PM by Flatcap »
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 04:33 PM »
and is that billybmx chillin in the aviators???

priv

Sean 2000

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 04:54 PM »
I'm gonna be cynical here - I'd be more impressed if it was on a 12' vert ramp. If you look at the vert ramp behind them, that only makes him 6" out.

Yes it looks cool but to be fair it's a one hand one footed bunny hop....isn't it.  ;)

Daz.

Mate, your'e such a party pooper!  :LolLolLolLol:

See ya soon bud.  :daumenhoch:

PaulM

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 06:53 PM »
That is a rad shot, Chris Mahoney about 7-8 foot out extended to fook on a 7 foot ramp!

And the mini was raised higher off the floor than the the vert ramp

Cheers

Paul

spinmaster

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 07:33 PM »
alright paul, shame you weren't there on the sunday, you would have had that vert comp. see you in germany  :daumenhoch:

billy-bmx

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 12:08 PM »
no
that isnot me

welsh denny

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 06:19 PM »
shot this of chris mahoney down cardiff bay today. team extreme demo. more demo's tomorrow so may try get some more pics(if the weather holds out. very iffy today)

spinmaster

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 06:55 PM »
mahoney is rad

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 07:54 PM »
shot this of chris mahoney down cardiff bay today. team extreme demo. more demo's tomorrow so may try get some more pics(if the weather holds out. very iffy today)

Cool pic mate, will see you down there tomorrow if the weathers good  :daumenhoch:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 07:55 PM »
cracking pic denny :coolsmiley:  mohoney rules, he's a great rider  full on just the way i love,

got to know him a bit from corby and other parks,  he made me laugh at nass, he saw me and was waving like a nutter at me then came over for a chat,

really nice kid and he's ready for the masters :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

SaMAlex

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 08:05 PM »
Thats a great pic denny. Im not even sure what way over the spine he is going!  :crazy2:

(my guess would be from left to right, but only cot he is more over to the right. His body/bike position isnt giving any clues)

welsh denny

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 08:17 PM »
cheers guys. the trick he's doing is a turndown flair. there is another rider down with chris called kyle brett (think that is his name) and he was busting out 360 whips over the spine , double whip airs and more and he's only 18. hope for dry weather tomorrow and get some good pics.

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 08:21 PM »
cheers guys. the trick he's doing is a turndown flair. there is another rider down with chris called kyle brett (think that is his name) and he was busting out 360 whips over the spine , double whip airs and more and he's only 18. hope for dry weather tomorrow and get some good pics.

denny that's kyle blake, going to be a big name, billy spent a week with him in berlin, said he's an amazing rider but also

down to earth and a good laugh ;)
For powder coating drop me a pm

DJ

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 10:12 PM »
6ft out of a 7ft ramp.... fully extended, thats poor!  :LolLolLolLol: good ole' "5 trick pony" huh?

kyle blake is a local from round here, one of the mark webb crew, amazing rider, bags of style..... wayyyyyyyyyy too much weed!!!!

macky

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 03:40 AM »

Chris Mahoney is AMAZING...   

have a look at this... Harry Main's 2nd place run...

http://www.freecaster.tv/1000002_1004987

this boy's gonna rule the world of bmx!!

:daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Crazy spine air

gfxgfx
gfx gfx