gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 08:44 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Fresh Dialled Bikes Produce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fresh Dialled Bikes Produce  (Read 3798 times)

dialledbikes

Fresh Dialled Bikes Produce
« on: June 10, 2008, 08:44 PM »
My BMX programme has fallen behind schedule for 08, so I thought I would take this down time to get a few more prototypes made up, test them for the rest of this season and have them out in time for next season.

So, here's a first glimpse of the dialled bikes Reynolds 853 cruiser frames.  Photos don't really do the colours justice (and the production frames won't necessarily be this colour either - I just like to try out new colours on prototype frames).  Weight came in at bang on 4.5lbs which I thought was pretty good for a Pro XL size cruiser (21.5" top tube).

spillers#1

Re: Fresh Dialled Bikes Produce
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 08:48 PM »
Very nice michael  :daumenhoch: will you be using one at hayes? i'll have the blue one please....i can crash test it for you  :LolLolLolLol:

tobybrown35

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 08:59 PM »
       look very fresh mike as do all your frames nice 2 see rider owned companys reppin the uk :daumenhoch:

proclass35

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 09:04 PM »
You haven't got owt in carbon have you Mike? :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 09:04 PM »
So which of your team riders get their grubby mitts on one of those babies Mike??  I did hear Chadwick mention getting a Dialled crowser frame??  Got any ballpark figures on likely costs??  Humps

tobybrown35

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 09:12 PM »
      bournemouth would b a good testin ground as track is lookin dialled :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 09:30 PM »
That blue one is lovely looking but I bet the copper coloured one will look awesome in the flesh.  :smitten:

Moschops

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 09:38 PM »
Mike were not worthy :angel:

moomin

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 09:42 PM »
Mike, they look spot on :daumenhoch:

Can I test one when I return to racing next month ::)

hooga1975

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 09:42 PM »
I want one of those :4_17_5:

bmx-796

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 10:19 PM »
put my name down for one

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 10:25 PM »
Very nice Mike  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 10:31 PM »
Mike, they look spot on :daumenhoch:

Can I test one when I return to racing next month ::)

Looking great Mike, but FFS dont let Nikki near one >:D
A long time ago, in a land far away!

dialledbikes

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 10:38 PM »
Very nice michael  :daumenhoch: will you be using one at hayes? i'll have the blue one please....i can crash test it for you  :LolLolLolLol:

Had to re-jig my schedule for the next few months, so think I am missing Hayes and MK regionals, but doing Hartlepool national instead of Burnham double header.  Will come to cheer you guys on in the finals at Hayes, hopefully.  Are you and Bill going to Hartlepool, Lee?

dialledbikes

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 10:39 PM »
You haven't got owt in carbon have you Mike? :daumenhoch:

That's my 2010 product range  ;)

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 10:41 PM »
I don`t think I`ll be going to Hartlepool Mike, it`s just a bit too far for me to drive, then ride, then drive home again  :(
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

dialledbikes

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 10:49 PM »
So which of your team riders get their grubby mitts on one of those babies Mike??  I did hear Chadwick mention getting a Dialled crowser frame??  Got any ballpark figures on likely costs??  Humps

Chad is getting one of the frames (probably the blue one) for some Bournemouth thrash testing.

Hoping to retail these frames in the £250 to £290 price range (usual repeat customer discounts will apply  ;) ).  Steel prices are rising quite sharply at the moment (my Prince Albert frames cost over US$30 more to make than they did 10 months ago when I ordered the last batch, so that's over US$3000 on a batch of 100), and Reynolds 853 double butted is one of the best/most expensive steel tubes to make a BMX frame from (until they start making 953 in BMX/MTB diameters and butt thicknesses).

Glad people are liking it though.  I can't wait to get the testing done then put these into production so people can enjoy riding them.

dialledbikes

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 10:53 PM »
I don`t think I`ll be going to Hartlepool Mike, it`s just a bit too far for me to drive, then ride, then drive home again  :(

Yeah, it's a long way Bill.  My main reason for going is to take Scott up seeing as he's chasing the title.  Also, never ridden their track before, so will go there instead of going to Burnham again.  Won't be the same without you and Lee there though.

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 11:49 PM »
 :) Look awesome! Will there be any 20" protos to look at soon?

dialledbikes

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 12:13 AM »
:) Look awesome! Will there be any 20" protos to look at soon?

20" protos were made last year and raced all last season by Shaun Andrews and Dan Whyte.  Ready to roll when I get the funds together.

spillers#1

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 05:56 AM »

Yeah, it's a long way Bill.  My main reason for going is to take Scott up seeing as he's chasing the title.  Also, never ridden their track before, so will go there instead of going to Burnham again.  Won't be the same without you and Lee there though.
I'm might still be going mike  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 12:18 PM »

I'm might still be going mike  :daumenhoch:

Nice one Lee.  If you are going, is there any room in your van for my old school bike?

spillers#1

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 11:22 PM »
Yes mike no problem taking ya bike  :daumenhoch: i'm not 100% sure i'm going yet though

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 07:31 AM »
I had a dream about dialledbikes last night,  it was a mag advert taken in a warehouse,with the bmx range lined up on the bottom of a mini ramp and a punchbag in the corner :idiot2:

priv

dialledbikes

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 09:24 AM »
I had a dream about dialledbikes last night,  it was a mag advert taken in a warehouse,with the bmx range lined up on the bottom of a mini ramp and a punchbag in the corner :idiot2:
priv

Very surreal.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Fresh Dialled Bikes Produce

gfxgfx
gfx gfx