gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 03:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Do anyone on here hang their bikes on the wall, and if so what do you use?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do anyone on here hang their bikes on the wall, and if so what do you use?  (Read 408 times)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Be great to see some piccy's please. I'm thinking of doing the same for my office here, hoping to get about 4 bikes on the wall and 4 standing up next to the desk ;)

dannywhiteley

I use one of these halfords racks, built for two bikes.  Probably not good for displays indoors as it is rather large, but for the garage its perfect for my two rides.

spillers#1

You can buy racks in halfords,you screw them inside your van or hang them from your car and they will help transport your BMX bike to a track/trail/skatepark so you can thrash around on them as intended  ;)

dannywhiteley

You can buy hooks from B&Q that fix into the wall. Two per bike... They are cheap, easy to fit and more importantly subtle (only fairly small).

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
Ask Markj about hangin bikes he has most of his on the wall, not sure which brackets he uses though ;)

mark 2

Let me see Matt.......I use a mantlepiece for best or raleigh brackets from halfords for the others, £10. Folds down with an arm with a couple of hooks, M10 bolts and rawl plugs, a right bargain. Nip about 2cm off the ends and add trimmed pipe lagging to fit and you can still use a frame pad.... http://www.raleigh.co.uk/pandadetails.aspx?ID=2990

steve Beech TA

:daumenhoch: Dead smart that  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Do anyone on here hang their bikes on the wall, and if so what do you use?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx