gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  JMC Darrell Young 1984...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: JMC Darrell Young 1984...  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: JMC Darrell Young 1984...
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 05:30 PM »
I'm likin' that Ade  ;)

Deffo junk the chain tensioners , I spy the UK's most expensive brake blocks too  ;)

keep it lit!

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 03:47 PM »
I'm likin' that Ade  ;)

Deffo junk the chain tensioners , I spy the UK's most expensive brake blocks too  ;)

alright matt ain't seen ya since the free for all scrum down at alans on that lovely february northern morning >:D

yeah paid 65qiud for that pair of blocks :idiot2: but i had been looking for four months for nos set to come along... all the pairs prior were used with bits of the fins missing and most of the pad had been used, but these were still fetching up tp 100dollars... didn't help getting into a bidding war with waxin tho :shocked:

see you soon matt :daumenhoch:

ade :crazy2:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 05:47 PM »
I'm likin' that Ade  ;)

alright matt ain't seen ya since the free for all scrum down at alans on that lovely february northern morning >:D

yeah paid 65qiud for that pair of blocks :idiot2: but i had been looking for four months for nos set to come along... all the pairs prior were used with bits of the fins missing and most of the pad had been used, but these were still fetching up tp 100dollars... didn't help getting into a bidding war with waxin tho :shocked:

see you soon matt :daumenhoch:

ade :crazy2:

Hey Ade ,

I saw the auction bud , was it $200+ for 4 NOS ones ? . They look sooper dooper they do  :4_17_5: .

That morning at Alans was funny as fook , long time since I got up at 5.30am on a saturday morning ! lol . The weather was RARE too !!  :LolLolLolLol:

dj_benice

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2008, 11:30 AM »
Quit holding out lets see the real bad boy  :daumenhoch:  Looking mint ade, bell you later re this weekend :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  JMC Darrell Young 1984...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx