gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  US ebay scammer BMXDUDEMI # THE RESULT !!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: US ebay scammer BMXDUDEMI # THE RESULT !!!!!!  (Read 1436 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
US ebay scammer BMXDUDEMI # THE RESULT !!!!!!
« on: March 19, 2008, 08:59 AM »
# PLEASE READ THE FINAL POST BY ME IN THIS THREAD ON AGE THREE. #
Ive ordered 4 pairs of tyres form him, the communication is terrible, and keep getting weird replies about finding me the customs number etc as to why I havent recieved them - , keeps saying he'll send extra tires in one message, then saying he cant find a record of my purchase in the next message - he sounds like a scammer to me - Ive spent about $200 on 4 pairs of primo amberwalls, his feedback is ok but the odd negative from people who never recieved ... you guessed it... tyres. Anyone else bought from him? Here's a link to his stuff....
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MID-WEST-BMX-UNLIMITED
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 09:49 AM by generallee »

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone bought from US ebay member BMXDUDEMI
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 09:24 AM »
Bought once, poor communication and overcharged shipping, item were OK though.
Wasn't there a bad thread about him on here or maybe on VBMX ?

Hope everything will end OK, Steve

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 09:46 AM »
He gets flakey press I think on OSBMX .

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 08:16 PM »
bmx museum is a good place to check out ebayers over there, they have a section on the forum for ebay feedback i think

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 08:34 PM »
HE IS A F*****G SON OF A B*******

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM.

HE LIES. HE STEALS FROM FOREIGN BIDDERS. HE STALLS SO YOU CANT CLAIM. THEN HE LEAVES RETALIATORY NEGATIVES.

I'M SHOUTING? YES. I'M ANGRY STILL (from losing $189, and wasting countless hours dealing with that twat)

Footnote: I requested his contact details... rang him and gave him a chance to redeem himself. He gave me solid abuse and told me to do what the f00k i liked,as NOTHING could touch him.

BAD NEWS - STAY AWAY. Learn from others misfortune.  :-[

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 05:23 PM »
HE IS A F*****G SON OF A B*******

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM.

HE LIES. HE STEALS FROM FOREIGN BIDDERS. HE STALLS SO YOU CANT CLAIM. THEN HE LEAVES RETALIATORY NEGATIVES.

I'M SHOUTING? YES. I'M ANGRY STILL (from losing $189, and wasting countless hours dealing with that twat)

Footnote: I requested his contact details... rang him and gave him a chance to redeem himself. He gave me solid abuse and told me to do what the f00k i liked,as NOTHING could touch him.

BAD NEWS - STAY AWAY. Learn from others misfortune.  :-[

I'd get on a plane and pay the fooker a visit - bet you'd get no abuse from him face to face, maybe even report him to the local sherriff and get him arrested for theft.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 11:55 AM »
well, still no tires, and have now escalated it to a full paypal claim where payapl decides the outcome - so he has no excuse if they decide its refund time as THEY do the refund. Will keep you posted.

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 12:32 PM »
well, still no tires, and have now escalated it to a full paypal claim where payapl decides the outcome - so he has no excuse if they decide its refund time as THEY do the refund. Will keep you posted.

Good luck mate. I'm having the same problem with another US twat called BOOMPIN. sold me peregrine's that are cracked and is now fooking me about. Just opened a dispute with Paypal if no joy this week i'll escalate it to a claim.

I have bought loads of stuff from the US and never had a problem. Now loads of us are getting stung. W@8nkers

Marc :daumenhoch:

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 12:39 PM »
i might start advertising on the US bay and start robbing them . >:D
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

motomagII

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 03:55 PM »
dont think ive dalt with him

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 10:05 PM »
i got a claim running with him at the mo , same story poor response and no sign of any goods .....  :tickedoff:

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 11:16 AM »
hes got a team mongoose for sale at the min,but sounds like i should steer clear  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone bought from US ebay member BMXDUDEMI #update#
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 08:42 PM »
OK - so I escalated my claims and have taken out two full paypal judiciary claims against him for the two transactions , one for two pairs of primo v tracks, the other for two pairs of primo dirtmonsters. I also filed a dispute with ebay and immediately escalated that to become a report of a Fraudulent or Suspect Trader on ebay, which they are now inverstigating. Then guess what?
In response to the paypal investigation, I get sent a trackig number for each of the two transactions... I look closely, SAME tracking number for both transactions, so I thought 'maybe they  would all be coming together' but  to be honest  didnt trust that it was even a real tracking number.
then - today a parcek arrives form him. It has ONe pair of Primo Dirtmonsters in - a token parcel to try and make my paypal claims invalid. So, I immediately rand Paypal Helpline, told them all about it, and they were very understanding, and said they would change my claims now to a 'item not as described or not in good condition', so the sneaky fooker cant get away with it. I wont let this drop, until I get my full money back, or my tires. There is still a chance paypal will decide against me, but if that happens I'll put it down to a lesson learnt never to deal with him again.
If any of you feel like messging the cheating, lying w*nker, then please do
he is US Ebay Member,
BMXDUDEMI ... a link to is ebay store is further up this thread. Just drop him a line to let him know the uk old school bmx community wont stan d for his sh1t.
Cheers  for the rant fells, will update agian when I have more news!
steve
ps - madd dogg had a similar problem with him - he ordered just one pair of tires, tw@t sent them eventually after refunding madd dogg.. weirdo bmxdudemi.

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 08:46 PM »
he's another Heath Mahaffy, i wouldnt be suprised of he was related !

he had some cheap flights on ebay, but not sure if they were full wraps? Still wouldnt bid though
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 08:50 PM »
yeh hes got a team mongoose I WANT ONE but not gonna bother he sounds like an AR*E  :2gunsfiring_v1:

mark 2

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 10:44 PM »
He's telling porkies about this GT performer. Pre Seriel? With 4 holes on the dropouts? Dick......
http://cgi.ebay.com/GT-PRO-PERFORMER-NO-SERIAL-NUMBER-FREESTYLE-OLD-BMX_W0QQitemZ180231293901QQihZ008QQcategoryZ42310QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just read his feeback , he sounds like a right lying robbing cnut, a lazy greedy petty criminal. At what point do ebay sit up and listen and take action at serial offenders, it's fairly obvious he's a crook whenever he feels like it.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:02 PM by mark j. »

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
US ebay member BMXDUDEMI # NEW update# !!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 08:24 AM »
ok - latest update - the scammer sent me a parcel containing ONe pair of tyres... so i changed my claim frm 'item not recieved' to 'item not as described' ... then after paypal AND ebay contacted him requiring more information, lo and behold I get a letter from sutoms saying they have aparcel I need to pay £20 import duty on.. im not expection aything else from the usa so this will be from him... lets see if the tires are all there or not...
ive already reported him to ebay anyway as a fraudulent seller, and I may keep my paypal claims going to just to teach the cnut a lesson.
Will have the parcel next week... will let you know whats in it.....!

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 08:58 AM »
He's telling porkies about this GT performer. Pre Seriel? With 4 holes on the dropouts? Dick......
http://cgi.ebay.com/GT-PRO-PERFORMER-NO-SERIAL-NUMBER-FREESTYLE-OLD-BMX_W0QQitemZ180231293901QQihZ008QQcategoryZ42310QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just read his feeback , he sounds like a right lying robbing cnut, a lazy greedy petty criminal. At what point do ebay sit up and listen and take action at serial offenders, it's fairly obvious he's a crook whenever he feels like it.

Hey Mark what about that rare Pre serial T/A I bought  ;D

Seriously though I put a post in Messers section about BMXDUDEMI

Thats decided it for me I ordered 4 Large  flange hubs  and this tool is obviously gonna leave it till I can't claim
Exactly same excuses as Steve said
I hate people who don't deliver their side of the deal when you've paid up  >:(

We'll see how it goes  ???

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
Re: US ebay scammer BMXDUDEMI #NEW update# !!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 12:49 PM »
20 quid? what's the cost of the tyres? sounds like a lot for a single item. oh, just found this
Example of Duty calculation
Goods 2 special edition "Hits of the 80's" CD sets
Value of goods £80 +
Transport to the UK £35

Total value for Duty £115 x 3.5% Duty = Total Duty payable £4.02

Example of VAT calculation
Value of goods £80 +
Transport to the UK £35 +
Duty charges £4.02

Total value for VAT £119.02 x 17.5% = Total VAT payable £20.83

Therefore the total import Duty and VAT charges payable on import of these goods would be £24.85
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 12:54 PM by JT.RACING »
ding dong

dan-dare

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 12:54 PM »
His feedback is shit. ???

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 09:21 PM »
its 4 pairs of tires at $40 a pair - thats why the customs charge is high ...

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 09:48 AM »
.... and the end to this story is.....

the w@nker backed down, and sent me my tyres including an extra set of primo dirt monsters AND a set of 24" NOs amberwall comp 3's too.
Perfect.
He only did it to try and save his ass with ebay though.
Still gonna avoid him in future.
Happy days!
steve

moley

Re: US ebay scammer BMXDUDEMI # THE RESULT !!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 10:08 AM »
Total value for VAT £119.02 x 17.5% = Total VAT payable £20.83

Dont forget the charges as well.  Thats an extra £20 :(

dj_benice

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 10:30 AM »
he's an arse the integrated seatpost on a jmc he sent me was bent which wasn't in picture or description but paint hadn't cracked so was  done pre spray.  Paypal awarded for me but someone else had bought fixed and powdered by then, just kept ignoring reminders etc he waited months for his money and gae me a negative feedback  :LolLolLolLol:

eamonn

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 10:45 PM »
just bid on his stuff and dont pay for it
its a ball ache relisting everything

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  US ebay scammer BMXDUDEMI # THE RESULT !!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx