gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  cruisers 3rd round at hayes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: cruisers 3rd round at hayes  (Read 1546 times)

dialledbikes

Re: cruisers 3rd round at hayes
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 11:56 AM »
Shame on you Kev  ;)  Riding/racing is never pointless or a waste of energy and time.  Plus there's moto points to be had (OK, not so much an issue for people who make regular A-finals).

I'd like to race this weekend, but never really enjoy racing at Hayes (love the club and the folk who run it, but the track doesn't flow well for me.  Enjoy racing at places like Bournemouth and Dagenham more).

oldmankev

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 12:50 PM »
Totally agree mate, the only reason i have done the series is
to keep riding over the winter as there was no official WS,
what the Hayes crew do to get new blood into our sport is
great but the 1st straight is not a race track.

wolfybmx

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 01:58 PM »
i agree with kev the first straight ?????????????

dialledbikes

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 02:07 PM »
It's great watching the top guys launching that first straight (and wishing I had the balls to try it) , but not that many people can actually do it in a race.

However, I accept that tracks need to be more tech to bring on riders for the future, so my opinion doesn't really matter.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  cruisers 3rd round at hayes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx