gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 02:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Web site advise needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Web site advise needed  (Read 370 times)

80sdave

Web site advise needed
« on: February 26, 2008, 11:12 AM »
I'm going to open an internet bmx and skateboard shop in the next few months to cover all aspects of the sport and hopefully open another physical shop off the back of it before the end of the year down here in good old harrow allowing for an os display area, new race bikes and park bike etc and loads of stuff for the nippers ( hean held across heart muttering they are our future) but i would like some input from you guys and girls on what you look for in an online shop other than free stuff meaning basic layout, loads of images loyalty card/ points etc all ideas etc welcomed just let me know cheers. :daumenhoch:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Re: Web site advise needed
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 11:13 AM »
Who's designing it i.e. coding it and doing the artwork?  ???  :D

80sdave

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 11:18 AM »
My brother in law is part owner of a company called clock in watford so i can get it all done through him if i want to but he suggested getting people they employ for example to do it free lance as it works out cheaper so kind of no fixed aboad as yet, why do you ask are you one of these clever people that can do all that stuff, paper and crayons for me im afraid  :LolLolLolLol:

JT71

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 11:22 AM »
are you one of these clever people that can do all that stuff, paper and crayons for me im afraid  :LolLolLolLol:

judging by the pic in the lounge he does digital and pencil/crayons...talented barsteward.  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Web site advise needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx