gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 07:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  frame id please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: frame id please  (Read 529 times)

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
frame id please
« on: February 25, 2008, 11:56 PM »
hi all got this gt frame of ebay and was hopeing someone knows what model it is there are some numbers on the rear dropout which are 12851373 dont know if that helps but hope someone can help me out cheers scott :daumenhoch:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
Re: frame id please
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 01:16 AM »
90's gt pro?/

rakas17

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 07:04 AM »
this is one of those rare frames called the GT blur.   the metal they use is really strong and light but when chromed it appears blurry.  the nearer you look at it the more blurry it appears.

some scientists believe that this metal originaly comes from a different planet and is used to make u.f.o's hence all u.f.o pictures taking on a blurry apearance.

Also william wallace the great scott was once quoted to claim that nessy had armour made from this metal to avoid ever being photographed to keep it's identity hidden.

Hope thats a help

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 11:36 PM »
contacted the guy i got the frame and forks of hes told me its a gt santa ana california anybody know if gt done these as i havent heard of them cheers scott :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  frame id please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx