gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 10:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Dan does it again
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dan does it again  (Read 944 times)

80sdave

Dan does it again
« on: February 03, 2008, 08:49 PM »
Right Dan kindly sent me some pics today (sunday day of rest and all that-theirs a pro for you) of me bits his just done so it does seem custom on Rad to show his work before  it's build, but im only showing one and saving the rest for now but this guys work is worth way more than it costs, you da man dan.
 :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

munners

Re: Dan does it again
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 08:53 PM »
That colour is making me thirsty!

Great Colour and another masterpiece!

Frosty

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 08:57 PM »
What the hell is that white thing???

Dan's work even has the approval of my missus with our new orange and yellow radiators :daumenhoch:

80sdave

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 09:06 PM »
The white thing is a like a bike, a non pedal jobby for 18mth and upwards sprogs to teach them to balance and doing away with fookin stabilisers, they work we sell loads but this is a custom for my buisness partners son, will post pics when built looks groovy just need some 12inch tuff's if their is such a thing.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 09:58 PM »
Dan excels again!!
Dave, can we have some more info on the little sproggs bike please mate :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Frosty

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 10:03 PM »
I know what you mean, we have a "like a bike" for my lass

80sdave

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 10:57 PM »
Yes mate go here http://www.likeabike.co.uk/  to see all models we sell em and their is a healthy discount for rad members if they want one i can give saddle heights in cm etc to make sure it will fit but they make the allly one (the white thing) only in one size the wooden ones are 4 different sizes anyway need any help just ask mate but they work, kids love em and after a few beers on a slight slope their a right laugh if you run a 4 berth effort.
Pics of the white one up on thursday evening 75% done just need to sort out some stickers with Del.

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 01:46 AM »
Three things....

1 - That looks fantastic work.

2 - Who is Dave and how do we contact him.

3 - Love those Like-a-Bikes. Never heard of em before.Will defo consider one of those for the next little 'un  :daumenhoch:
Oh,do you do a full size version for those of us learning to ride again after 20yrs?  :2funny:

Video was funny too. David Banner 'The Hulk' music at the beginning,then loads of crazy kids gettin "RAD" on them there machines. Brilliant.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 01:49 AM by Brandy Truffle »

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 07:04 AM »
Well the little sprogg isnt due till June, may well have to get one of them. Wonder if Del will make me uip some mini redline stickers ::)
A long time ago, in a land far away!

muttley

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 08:08 AM »
Highly recomend training bikes, me lad now zips along on his one and keeps his balance so the next step is to get him on his GT with pedals.

He's got one of these at the moment:

Goose1

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 08:18 AM »
Highly recomend training bikes, me lad now zips along on his one and keeps his balance so the next step is to get him on his GT with pedals.

He's got one of these at the moment:

Love this bike for the little un......where did you have it from?

80sdave

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 10:33 AM »
Right im Dave and you can just pm me if you need info price etc but this is the smallest they do with the end user 12mths old on board. Again a custom job different wheels and tyres but super light and fun.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Dan does it again

gfxgfx
gfx gfx