gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  FIRM BIKES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FIRM BIKES  (Read 364 times)

HEYWOOD BMX

FIRM BIKES
« on: December 19, 2007, 01:40 PM »
   Read on Shitetalk that Firm Bikes have gone tits up.Seems that they have a lot of unhappy customers that have paid for goods they have not received.I used them recently for the first time and was not impressed by their total lack of customer service.I confirmed that they had the stuff I wanted in stock and after 3 weeks they did not arrive.When I called I was told that they did not have the goods in stock and given bullshit excuses.I know Dylan has a great BMX background and take no pleasure in seeing his business go under,but BMX is a relatively small place and you can`t afford to upset too many people.I don`t know the truth of the situation with them,but if they resurface in future they will get no trade from me.....

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: FIRM BIKES
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 08:40 PM »
Shame if its true.   Bloody hard to keep a business open these days.....  :(

No doubt though  (and I speak from personal experience) customer service always has to come first. Always.

baldbmxer

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 08:45 PM »
I bought a seat post from them around a fortnight ago and it came as expected. No problems.

Its a shame if things have gone t!ts up. Someone always gets pissed off iin these circimstances.  ???

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 09:09 PM »
Yep there is a lot of people posting on bmxtalk about how they`ve paid for bikes for there kids for xmas and now they`re going to get nothing, poor show imo  :(
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  FIRM BIKES

gfxgfx
gfx gfx