gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975645 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 02:12 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  me on tv a few years ago..........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: me on tv a few years ago..........  (Read 1069 times)

welsh denny

me on tv a few years ago..........
« on: December 18, 2007, 11:47 PM »
myself and chris fowler were interviewed by htv in 2004(itv wales region) a few years back for a programme going thru various years and what happened during them. bmx was scheduled for the year 1982. we did our interviews, rode a bit (chris hadn't ridden for 10 years and on a borrowed bike pulled a decade third try) then heard nothing off the tv people. months later people were saying i saw you on tv, so with chris getting in touch with the powers that be they sent us a copy of said programme. with the segment in 1987?? wtf. time constraints meant it was shifted amongst the 1987 prog. and the better riding wasn't shown. still hope you enjoy.

(and what is bmx in monkey suits all about in the credits.)

oldsky

Re: me on tv a few years ago..........
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 05:14 PM »
excellent :daumenhoch:

FIL EBZ

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 10:24 PM »
Cool as
!!! :D

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 02:42 AM »
I think Im in the clip at the end when the tittles are running.

It was on the roof of the Sherman, I was one of the flying monkeys  :D Im the one back hoping into someone  8)  :daumenhoch:

Would love to see it properly

welsh denny

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 11:19 PM »
me and chris wondered who the riders were and where. who else was 'monkeyin around.'   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 11:37 PM »
thats well kool,  now i going to look really thick now :uglystupid2:

so yours names matt,  not denny :-\
For powder coating drop me a pm

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 12:37 AM »
me and chris wondered who the riders were and where. who else was 'monkeyin around.'   :LolLolLolLol:

as said before Matt, my memory is shite pal  :uglystupid2: Did have a programe somewhere but cant think were. We got a pound a performance & the day off school.....result. It was about 1983/84 as was on my Aero Pro. We used to ride round the corner to Tom Davies, or over by the welsh office in between shows, so must of been a few of the lads involved . Was fookin hot in those suit though  :2funny:

I know there was a couple of lads from grange & the docks that i didnt know at the time, had a scrap with one of them which I won suprisingly. They all thought I was crazy after that  :uglystupid2:  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

We had to ride on stage...8 of us mind & try & stunt it up in big ass monkey suits....it was proppa carnage mate....top laugh  :2funny:

Ask Flatland Mike  when you speak to him next, as i think he might have been init, but then again could be wrong???????? :-[
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 12:43 AM by series.1.rs.turbo »

welsh denny

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 12:41 AM »
tom martins shop ( tom davies??) . trying to think who they could be then???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 01:01 AM »
doh !  :uglystupid2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  me on tv a few years ago..........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx