gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 05:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Adrenaline Alley/Corby Skatepark vert ramp & resi opening weekend/party
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Adrenaline Alley/Corby Skatepark vert ramp & resi opening weekend/party  (Read 1335 times)

DJ

Yo,
Im MC'ing the opening weekend of the Corby Vert/resi ramp @ Adrenaline Alley on December 8th & 9th.
There's meant to be a lot of Pro vert riders & skaters attending & it'd be great if as many of you as possible could turn up too support....

dj

Trev

there's something else happening on the 8th december i believe... ;)

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Love to be there on the 9th, but might have transport problems....  If I can get there, I will   ;)

DJ

get there rob, give me someone to moan with cause remo turned 20 on his 30th birthday!

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
I'll do me best mate, but I'll be scrounging a lift and as everyone is going to Brum the night before it might be a bit tricky....

Remo's 30 eh?    Christ, that makes me really, really old.....  :'(

DJ

only on paper..... 20 in his frickin head, tight jeans, low seat, hanging with the kids yo!!! i think its scaring him!!!

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Don't tell me he's pulled his bars back too?  Is he still running a belt, or has he gone for the bit of string look? Becoming quite the trend round here.

When I was that age, my girlfriend was 17..................... That helped with turning 30   ;) :daumenhoch:

DJ

were'nt string "belts" cool like.... 5 years ago? 17 year old girlfriends ALWAYS help!!!! He's also signed up for marriage in March so I guess thats not helping!!?

PaulM

Sounds good, I might try and come up on the Sunday.

Cheers

Paul

steve1275

will try and be there, should be able to get keyhole kid and a few others up there too

cool
steve

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Adrenaline Alley/Corby Skatepark vert ramp & resi opening weekend/party

gfxgfx
gfx gfx