gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 05:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Children In Need ride................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Children In Need ride................  (Read 337 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Children In Need ride................
« on: October 31, 2007, 09:26 AM »
Right..........we're only just over a week till the ride (Sunday 11th November for those that don't know) we currently have around 90 people (members and non members) signed up to come along and have a fun ride........

BUT!  lets not forget what this ride is for..........we need you to print off a sponsorship form and start collecting for the charity! (see thread in parks and gatherings or PM me and i will help you out)

We have already raised £300 through STEVIE B being a complete legend (and nutter!) tattooing himself.....but we need you to get sponsorship and buy a T shirt and raise more cash! 

we raised £3000 last year through around 50/60 people......lets do better this year and break the amount we raised last year!

I will be printing out maps and so on to hand out on the day.....and we will ALL have a great day riding round London but lets not forget what it for   

If anyone wants more information regarding the day just send me a PM and i'll help as much as i can.

Also when your getting sponsors, please can you PM me with how much you've raised.  that way i can count all the money up and let everyone know the total.

as for collecting your sponsorship and paying it into the charity, please collect it yourselves and then just pay it into the CIN charity through your own bank or any other bank for that matter

Cheers everyone!!  and if you're not down on the list yet BLOODY GET YOUR NAMES DOWN!!!!!  :daumenhoch:

BigNige

Re: Children In Need ride................
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 10:28 AM »
BUMP!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Children In Need ride................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx