gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 08:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  West Devon Warriors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: West Devon Warriors  (Read 1247 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
West Devon Warriors
« on: October 28, 2007, 08:32 PM »
anyone on here a former member of West Devon Warriors bmx club from tavistock area in Dartmoor/Devon? It was my local club and though I wasnt a racer or member,  itd be good to see some of the old members on here!

alfie

Re: West Devon Warriors
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:49 AM »
i can only name two ,andy barron & alan smith i think

Bianchi 9

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 07:37 PM »
Hi,
 My son Ben Adams raced for the Warriors when it was run by Arthur Blamey (early 80s). Nathan Blamey was a top rider for the club,along with his sisters, Nadine and Natasha. The track was out at Brentor and was part of the South West series. One of the regions top riders was Shaun Howe of Tiverton.

I have a collection of BMX trophies which I would be pleases to pass onto any local club if they would interested.

Bianchi 9

Cashy

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 06:56 PM »
Not sure if you go on BMX talk but some old 80's photos of Weston Devon on there. I bought Smithy's old JMC years ago but sadly sold it.

Nadine Zaun (was Blaymey) is on facebook, but lives in the USA now. Still fit though!  :smitten:

Used to do club nights there with Kieth Jones et al, just for some training on summer nights. Crap track but lovely club helped out by the local farmers!

Can still find track on Google Earth, though it's not that obvious. Anyway, take a look at BMXtalk and look for the photos. You may be in them!

cheers

Dave

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  West Devon Warriors

gfxgfx
gfx gfx