gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 11:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WORST BMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WORST BMX  (Read 8417 times)

spillers#1

Re: WORST BMX
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 08:23 AM »
Anyone remember the HAWK SCORCHER i think you could get them in woolworths,they looked a bit like a kuwahara  :)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2007, 09:00 AM »
all the current bmx's made by the big 'ol companies.

gt, mongoose etc.

just as bad as magna's

I have disagree with that mate!!  yes they may be at the cheaper end of the market....but geometry wise and ride wise they are more than okay......ask Voodocars, he's got a GT complete bike and he rides it like it was a pro bike!

The whole thing about crap bikes were geometry, weight and plain crappy parts........i'd say the MKII burner was miles worst than the MK1.....i had a MKI and it was okay......rode my mates MKII and it was awful! 
i always loved the MKI Tuff burner BITD  :daumenhoch:

ducati ste

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 02:08 PM »
First bmx i had was a red Piranha with banana mags weighted an absoloutley obsence amount. It was the mutts nutts to me at the time though,but then i was only about 8 yr old.

A lad in our street had a Kalcoff that was meant to be a bmx i think.Well it looked similar as in it had two wheels and a frame. God knows were his folks got it from. We called it the Kalcoff rackoff coz it was so bad. Another two brothers had some diy bmx's that they had to build in kit form they were pretty grim aswell, carn't remember the name of them.

Lazarou

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2007, 02:57 PM »
Ace Racing T.I.T.S.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2007, 03:13 PM »
Ace Racing T.I.T.S.

As in the UK ACE Racing from Walthamstow ridden by Cav Strutt, Pete Middelton and Nicki Mathews?  Surely not Laz I would have thought they were well before your time, around 81ish weren't they?  I love my ACE Pro, band would rate it as one of the best bikes I have owned (and I have owned a fair few).  Here's me on it back in 81 ...

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Lazarou

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007, 03:47 PM »
Ace Racing T.I.T.S.

As in the UK ACE Racing from Walthamstow ridden by Cav Strutt, Pete Middelton and Nicki Mathews?  Surely not Laz I would have thought they were well before your time, around 81ish weren't they?  I love my ACE Pro, band would rate it as one of the best bikes I have owned (and I have owned a fair few).  Here's me on it back in 81 ...

Before my time? How very dare you! I started riding in 1980! Definately a different Ace racing though Marty the one i'm on about was a shite frameset from around '95 a generic POS.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2007, 03:49 PM »
Ace Racing T.I.T.S.

Before my time? How very dare you! I started riding in 1980! Definately a different Ace racing though Marty the one i'm on about was a shite frameset from around '95 a generic POS.

:LolLolLolLol:  I meant your favoured period of collecting  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Lazarou

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2007, 03:50 PM »
Ace Racing T.I.T.S.

:LolLolLolLol:  I meant your favoured period of collecting  :daumenhoch:

Then I sincerely apologize!  :daumenhoch:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2007, 04:42 PM »
I remember the t.i.t.s............  rotten things....... 

alfie

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2007, 06:17 PM »
i was chatting to my mate today , and he said his first bike was a copy of  burner called a lilo . a copy of a burner , i can't beleve you would copy such a bag of shite

madall

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 03:26 AM »
you can "A NEW BURNER" :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

theRuler

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 09:07 AM »
the ace racing totally integrated trick system (lol) wasn't that bad

i think the acorn freeway was one of the worse
the tubes were so weak they just snapped in the showroom without being touched

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 11:52 AM »

...oh and anything Halfords produced I.E Halfords Turbo...all shite

i think the acorn freeway was one of the worse
the tubes were so weak they just snapped in the showroom without being touched

:LolLolLolLol:

I had both a Halfords Turbo and a Freeway Freestyler and yes, both were shite.

Irrespective of how shite they were, I loved them both. When my parents bought the Turbo, I feckin loved it.

The Freeway weighed a ton and it had no problem with the headtube/downtube cracking that the first batch did (the ones with the GT style bent tube). I also thought the Acorn Freestyle wheels were great, although my mates tuffs were definately a better wheel. It did crack eventually at the top tube plate gusset with the seat tube  :'(

dannyboy

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2007, 06:21 PM »
Mud crunchers were pretty bad a bit like peranah,s. But team Puch Murry's gotta be the worst

lol that was my first bmx  think that was arc welded together more bird shit round the bb than somewhere theres loads of pigeons shitting

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WORST BMX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx