gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:44 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  So you think you've got a stash of goodies...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: So you think you've got a stash of goodies...  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: So you think you've got a stash of goodies...
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 07:39 PM »
LOL

THE collectors are as important as anyone in this scene and to be fair its what its about to a lot of people , just cos you look at an "over restored " bike and dont like it then cool , to you this scene is about something else , which is good as it needs all sorts to progress

but to me just cos it costs a lot dont make it something to scorn

you guys need to see whats being spent on other " collectible " items to put some of the old BMX prces in perspective

jeez plastic toys are all the rage these days and some of them go for real big money , different strokes for different folks

thats an amazing collection , of stuff and to be fair he could sell it all today for market rate and so what

should he sell it for less cos some may think he is profiteering , we live in a market economy not communism

heres an idea on other collectibles that cost way more than bmx , to show that its not just bmx that gets money for something that could be percived as overpriced

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Amos-James-Jarvis-Full-Set-NOKIA-Figures-Rare_W0QQitemZ130145822495QQihZ003QQcategoryZ348QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

and some of these toys can go for 1000s of pounds

its an odd world

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 11:49 PM »
somtimes i wonder why some comments are made! I'm glad my life is not so black and white.
ding dong

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 01:03 PM »
i had the chance of a zeronine freestyler a year n a half ago, it dangled in front of my face for on ebay twice and was then re-listed at an even lower price of $89 BIN and i went n got a sport instead, B@STARD!

that profile is bling as fook

any way he's got the wrong decals on his GHP, fookin amateur :LolLolLolLol:

kingkeef

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 01:32 PM »
I sold him all that lot last week for a tenner.,,, old stock and that ...
Dont think there a market for that old stuff anymore

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 06:43 PM »
LOL

apparently theres a bikes shops stash somewhere , just awaiting the right person to find it lol

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  So you think you've got a stash of goodies...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx