gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 12:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  not all good photos are about how much air is between bike and ramp
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: not all good photos are about how much air is between bike and ramp  (Read 926 times)

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
i've been having a hard time lately with all these photos floating around in magazines of yet another tailwhip, turndown, even the old school no-hander seems to be trick of the month at the moment. some photographer came to my local miniramp to get used to his new camera, asked if he could take some shots and emailed some to me. i thought i'd share this one because i like it. its actually part of a sequence from sprocket to icepick to tap but this particular shot of the sequence did it for me. trick done and just about to drop back in on my beautiful standard bullit. (although at the moment it still has track dust all over it from mk07) i suppose more than anything it reminds me of good times! not all about trying to kill yourself to get noticed. something a lot of the kids today don't seem to understand!

Sean 2000

Hear hear, i couldn't have put it better myself.  :daumenhoch:

Keep up the good work

Sean.  :daumenhoch:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

cool, is that bicester

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
nice style nice ride   :daumenhoch:

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
coventry war wemorial park! mini ramp, a couple of nice hips flowing in and out of it and a couple of driveways, its alright for a play! we've also got a 4ft to 6ft fig of 8 bowl in holbrooks park, and a volcano half bowl thing at a leisure center called 'alan higgs' if anyones ever down this way, have a look. they're not bad!

SaMAlex

PURE! Love it.

Its not the tricks, its the riding. I sometimes have as much fun on the way too the ramp, as I do when I get there. And thats not to say Im 'streetin' it up all the way, just riding along, popin the odd manual.

Lazarou

i've been having a hard time lately with all these photos floating around in magazines of yet another tailwhip, turndown, even the old school no-hander seems to be trick of the month at the moment. some photographer came to my local miniramp to get used to his new camera, asked if he could take some shots and emailed some to me. i thought i'd share this one because i like it. its actually part of a sequence from sprocket to icepick to tap but this particular shot of the sequence did it for me. trick done and just about to drop back in on my beautiful standard bullit. (although at the moment it still has track dust all over it from mk07) i suppose more than anything it reminds me of good times! not all about trying to kill yourself to get noticed. something a lot of the kids today don't seem to understand!

Ha Ha! You're getting old! You're not down with the kids!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  not all good photos are about how much air is between bike and ramp

gfxgfx
gfx gfx