gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 03:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  tripplextreme jam, sorry but it's not worth it
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: tripplextreme jam, sorry but it's not worth it  (Read 570 times)

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
tripplextreme jam, sorry but it's not worth it
« on: August 10, 2007, 08:43 PM »
saddens me to say this but we have pulled out of this weekends jam :(

really think that the organisers have got this one wrong,  thursday was media day and all looked kool

but had a sence that it wasn't advertised enough and today hardly anyone turned up, only a handfull of

riders and no spectaters, at 10 pounds per person to watch seems to dear and all the burger vans where

packing up when we left >:(

only posting this for any kent guys or others who said there going to go on saturday, don't waist your

money,    even custom riders where upset,  didn't unpack there van and cancelled their hotel,

must say  jenny who organised it is a lovley lady who has her heart in the right place but not her head :-\

this has cost me 100 pounds for two days with petrol and fees,  wouldn't like a family of four turn up

and have to pay 40 pounds to watch nothing :(
For powder coating drop me a pm

rory

Re: tripplextreme jam, sorry but it's not worth it
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:47 PM »
sad to hear that mate , hope billy had a rad time, will watch meridian at 10 tonite.
you met jenny then

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 10:03 PM »
that's a shame mate,i bet your both p*ssed off

priv

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 10:04 PM »
sorry to hear this dan
but have a frame for ya to do some money in ya sky rocket lol

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 10:26 PM »
sad to hear that mate , hope billy had a rad time, will watch meridian at 10 tonite.
you met jenny then

yes mate  a true diamond but a bit doola ;D   this was a fund raising event and the poor old dear

aint got a clue,  lost thousands but today we thought it's not going to get any better,  weve been to

loads of jams/comps and they are all busy and full on ;)   on the plus note billy ripped the course and

there was about four riders in his class that would have had a good fight to win :)
For powder coating drop me a pm

se bikes

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 10:36 PM »
Thanx for the heads up Dan, tbh was gonna try n get there today but drove to MK n back, took fookin hours. :knuppel2: :2gunsfiring_v1: :tickedoff:

Shame it all went wrong for the event, sounds like Bill was rippin it up :daumenhoch:

Anyone at a loose end can always join the BAD BMX crew for an extreme sports exhibition at The Hop Farm in Kent tomoz, we need a team of 5 for Rocket Ball  :wtf:

Should be us peeps getting interviewed by local TV n Radio too :daumenhoch:

Trev

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 01:33 AM »
sorry to hear that dan. i hear that pat went down there and didn't give it a great review. especially after being asked to pay a tenner to watch when hardly anyone was there. to me it just seems as if it was just badly organised. when i mentioned it to Trill and he didn't know anything about it, you've gotta think who else would know. trill knows about everything that is worth knowing about. if there is a jam session on the kerb outside my house, trill will know about it. it just seems that advertising it on local tv the day before the event is not the best way to go about things. maybe they'll learn from this experience.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  tripplextreme jam, sorry but it's not worth it

gfxgfx
gfx gfx