gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 02:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Another Bad Ebay seller
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Another Bad Ebay seller  (Read 617 times)

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Another Bad Ebay seller
« on: August 05, 2007, 09:00 PM »
Anyone know this seller...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270148429163&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017

I won this 85 Master last week, he charged me £30 postage  :(

When it arrived, I looked at the Chrome & thought this don't look right, the chrome has not taken around the head tube & BB, it also looks a bit thin on the main tubes.

So I looked more & found traces of Green paint  >:(

This was a green 85 Master which must have been chromed & the chrome was not up to scratch, so Haro painted it.

I contacted the seller & told him I'm not happy with it & I would like a refund, I'm still waiting for him to get back to me, but his last email said something like.." I advertised it as a late 85 Master & that's what it is"   >:(

So I'm waiting for him to get in contact again or I will be contacting Ebay/Paypal.

Does anyone know this seller  ???

spesh

Re: Another Bad Ebay seller
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 09:22 PM »
i dont know him but i was gonna bid on some of his stuff as i live in fareham meself
in hindsight perhaps i could have gone and had a look at it in person for you before you had bid
hope it gets sorted for you fella

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 09:28 PM »
Thanks  :daumenhoch:

From what he has said & the photo's, I thought I was bidding on a used Chrome 85 Master with Group 1 Cranks, not a stripped Green 85 Master  >:(

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 09:54 PM »
Thanks  :daumenhoch:

From what he has said & the photo's, I thought I was bidding on a used Chrome 85 Master with Group 1 Cranks, not a stripped Green 85 Master  >:(

i saw this on ebay and i agree with you i thought it was a used chrome 85 master. not a stripped green one. >:(

i dont know him ,but a little while back i won a  dominator seat from him  on ebay and to be honest he was ok,he dropped it to my house in portsmouth, as fareham is only couple of miles away,and he seemed like a nice guy. :-\  not the kind of person to "bump you off and do a runner".

not a great help to you i know,but he did seem like a nice guy  :-\

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 10:05 PM »
Well he may be a nice guy & I will see what he does, I have filed a complaint with Paypal now, he says in the ad, it can be returned within seven days, so I guess he has to give me a refund.

I may consider if he refunds me part of the money to cover Powder & Decals, but I would still end up with a White 85 Master & not a Chrome one  :(

jon foz

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 11:24 PM »
Hi mate,dont forget about them bars,these red FST,s will go lovely with that new frame ;)

jon

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Another Bad Ebay seller

gfxgfx
gfx gfx