gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 05:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK07 Travelling to MK from the south !!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK07 Travelling to MK from the south !!!!  (Read 614 times)

Michael.Prestage

MK07 Travelling to MK from the south !!!!
« on: July 25, 2007, 07:50 PM »
Guys and galls just a heads up. M1 north bound is a nightmare from the M25 (Junc 6) up to past Luton (Junc 11)  50mph limit (barely gets over 20!!!) for carriage widening.

Make sure you give yourself plenty of time !!!!! :daumenhoch:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: MK07 Travelling to MK from the south !!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 08:07 PM »
Thanks for the warning, I went up there last month and tbh the roadworks do slow you down, but the traffic does move, and we still did it from London in an hour and 20 :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Twinkle

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 10:39 PM »
Thanks for the warning, I went up there last month and tbh the roadworks do slow you down, but the traffic does move, and we still did it from London in an hour and 20 :daumenhoch:

Yeah but Nikki just plays bumper cars if anything/one gets in the way  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 06:58 AM »
those roadworks have been there over a year now as remember them last year coming home from mk and last weekend from bug jam . it varies if slow or not as too volume of trafic . any idea when they will be done   
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 07:13 AM »
i was held up in them on the M1 on Monday, they slow you down, but not to the point where i wasn't moving, i made up time after the roadworks, hopefully they shouldn't add much more than 20 mins to the journey, they are widening both carriage ways, so anyone's guess when it will be finished.......

it's the m25 that Always worries me....it's never good !!!
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Michael.Prestage

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 11:27 PM »
those roadworks have been there over a year now as remember them last year coming home from mk and last weekend from bug jam . it varies if slow or not as too volume of trafic . any idea when they will be done   

December 08

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK07 Travelling to MK from the south !!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx