gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975630 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 08:05 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  im always showing offline
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: im always showing offline  (Read 538 times)

kowalski

im always showing offline
« on: July 12, 2007, 04:20 PM »
hi im always showing up as being offline even when im online, please help its making me paranoid, i start wondering whether im actually looking on this website atall or that maybe im dead and that maybe i dont even like bmx's, i need to get these sick twisted thoughts out of my head  its not fair to play these sorts of games with peoples minds........ please sort it  :)

GREMLIN

Re: im always showing offline
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 05:26 PM »
Hi Daryl.   Right then.  Up top of this page, above the header click on Home. Then down to the left under your avatar click on Personal CP. Then down on the left again find Account related settings and click. In the main page look through to find E:mail, then tick "Show others your online status". Scroll to the bottom put your present password into the box. Hit the Change profile button...  Job jobbed.  ;)   G.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 05:46 PM by Gremlin »

kowalski

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 10:43 PM »
m8 not only have you got an awesome taste in bmx's your knowledge of their websites is just as fantastic, you are a god mr g, thanks ever so much for the advice  :4_17_5: i think however the mods must of sorted it already though as by the time i clicked into it i was showing online,  :daumenhoch:

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 09:13 PM »
we are watching

and trying to lend a hand

although i can bet 1 million pounds it wasnt one of us lol

Rich

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  im always showing offline

gfxgfx