gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 12:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Daggers tonight 24/5
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daggers tonight 24/5  (Read 1061 times)

Offline SE MARK

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Daggers tonight 24/5
« on: May 24, 2007, 10:12 PM »
We all had a great night tonight with six of us on the gate for the old school  the sun was shining and 796 was happy what more could you want  :)  Ammaco pete had an off and  Spillers crashed into him but both were un hurt just a few scratches Thank god .   I got my first certificate for coming third in the final ( well chuffed ) never had one before now just need a trophy now. Over  to you Ratty ive done my bit  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Daggers tonight 24/5
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 10:20 PM »
 I got my first certificate for coming third in the final ( well chuffed ) never had one before now just need a trophy now.

Well done Mark.  What did you make of Daggers track??  Nice ain't it!!  Have they done new Certificates or is my dodgy signature still on them??  Humps

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 10:31 PM »
wish i bought me bikes now
was good to meet some new faces
and may make it a regular thing
plus the kids seem interested now lol

Offline SE MARK

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 10:43 PM »
Yes your name is still on the bottom Alan .  The track is cool but very slippery , i was in charge of sweeping and didnt do a very good job of it  :-[ but apart from the one off we all managed to stay on two wheels .   Get your race bike out Rhys and show us how to get some air with that Rom riding you do should be a doddle    :LolLolLolLol:

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 10:55 PM »
roms ok
dirts a diff story
scares me since breaking me collar bone
on trails with slick tyres b4 meddle says lol
will pop down next thu .with a bike to ride  ;)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 11:55 PM »
Was a quality night tonight, only just got in though, had a beer garden sesh afterwards, shame we couldnt get on it, but a real crack anyway.

Well done to spillers and Roonga, both racing with damaged wrists, Paul you still got the speed mate, was good to see you on two wheels :daumenhoch:

Rhys, good to see you mate, get the sproggs on the track, and perhaps even you :shocked:

Webdawg was practising gates as she rides in the national at Bonny this weekend, the 25+  ladies wont know what hit them, specially in the berms >:D

Mark, your speed is improving every week, just need a bit of race craft and you will be in there :4_17_5:

796 actually put some effort in tonight, he managed a smile as well.....

and me, well I managed a first in the final tonight, is a nice feeling :angel:

Ammaco Pete, hope your arse is ok, bet that bruise looks great in the morning

Cheers everyone who makes the effort, the OS scene is getting bigger all the time

:daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 11:59 PM »
 :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

QuadPaul

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 12:09 AM »
Here, Here, another quality nights racing.

Really pleasing to see a full gate of the youngsters as well with some new little lads riding in there 1st race meet. Quality :4_17_5:

thanks to everyone who helps out, Ratty, Webdawg, 796, Vinoah, Roonga, AmmacoPete & lorna as without you all it wouldn't happen, I'll buy the 1st round next week :daumenhoch:

Also how funny having to nick the Bolts from the Bull bars of my motor as some little oiks had stolen the bolts for the gate mechanisim. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 12:18 AM »
ha ha, i forgot the bull bars raid for the bolts, well done paul, there aint many people who would dismantle their car to get a race going :2funny:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Webdawg

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 01:11 AM »
ONLY JUST GOT BLOODY HOME!

Dipstick  :Aresehole: :wtf: :2gunsfiring_v1: :idiot2: :crazy2: :knuppel2: jet washing 1 lane of the Blackwall tunnel.   :rant:

Dismantlin the car was fookin xcellent, usually me wreckin em :LolLolLolLol:

Thanx for the feedback on me gates tonight boys, still a long way off perfect but i'll get there, good 2nd/3rd pedal should see me thru :daumenhoch:

had good larf tonight and so good to see the new little peeps trying so hard tonight. :daumenhoch:

DR VINOAH

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 11:05 AM »
brilliant evening

ace to see  more young uns coming thru
and a few of us did a likkle bit of coaching for the new faces,all part of the fun fun fun,
i,ll have to wait  to next week to see how the young uns thought about racing,
im sorry for not remembering your names,i will get there lol

great to see trophies for the young uns,very encouraging,makes them think im acheiving and they will wanna come back :daumenhoch:

thanks to the local basterleros for nicking the air ram bolts,but quady saved the day :coolsmiley:

best of luck to nikki and all BAD riders at b,mouth this weekend
bring me home a trophy :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Daggers tonight 24/5

gfxgfx
gfx gfx