gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 02:44 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  SE Racing Retro Looptail Quadangle - My newest and best build - PICTURES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SE Racing Retro Looptail Quadangle - My newest and best build - PICTURES  (Read 5984 times)

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Very nice - much much better than some of the abortion se retro quad builds over on VBMX...

Speaking of VBMX, I must have upset a couple of people over there, I had 1 person saying that the bike is bland and aesthtically unpleasing and another person said simply 'YUK'.  Well there is no pleasing some people is there?  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:29 AM by stidds »

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
that's one stunning build,like it a lot.perhaps we could have a retro new school class at MK,I'll bring me Kappa.Where did the stem originate from?

Dave.

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Very nice - much much better than some of the abortion se retro quad builds over on VBMX...

Speaking of VBMX, I must have upset a couple of people over there, I had 1 person saying that the bike is bland and aesthtically unpleasing and another person said simply 'YUK'.  Well there is no pleasing some people is there?  :LolLolLolLol:

They eat Twinkies Sean...no taste in them either.  ;)

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Nice build m8, chrome job looks great  :4_17_5:

Hopefully i should have my 07 Quad in the next 2 weeks to race on, are you going to use it as a racer ? if so bring it down to patchway bmx track on wednesday evening and break it in and i'll take some photos of you flying on it.

Jai

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
stunning m8 !

well done sir !
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

darkersomeday

They eat Twinkies Sean...no taste in them either.  ;)

aside from the se racing thing,

thats one of the nicest most well thought out builds i've EVER seen,

understated and very tasteful,

i had a quick butchers at the others on the site you mentioned, V something or other,

some f-ugly builds on there,

the one with the blue tuffs is just vile! every shade of blue but the right one and gold!! .......gold!

Paulo

Thats one moist build you've done there...well done, lovely.  :daumenhoch:

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
bling a ding ding

you've done it again sean

a fantastic build  :daumenhoch:
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

DR VINOAH

i can say nomore than

A-C-E :smitten:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
that's one stunning build,like it a lot.perhaps we could have a retro new school class at MK,I'll bring me Kappa.Where did the stem originate from?

Dave.

Dave the stem and chainwheel are made by Snap, check their website.  http://www.snapbmxproducts.com/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 02:31 PM by stidds »

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Nice build m8, chrome job looks great  :4_17_5:

Hopefully i should have my 07 Quad in the next 2 weeks to race on, are you going to use it as a racer ? if so bring it down to patchway bmx track on wednesday evening and break it in and i'll take some photos of you flying on it.

Jai

Jai

I will be using it as a racer (as much as work allows), I will try to get along to Patchway on Wednesday, but I will have to see what my shifts are this week as I may have to work late Wednesday which would mean I cannot ride too hard.

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:

some f-ugly builds on there,

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

the one with the blue tuffs is just vile! every shade of blue but the right one and gold!! .......gold!

I know what you mean about different shades of blue, all the blue is the same shade on mine...  except for the seat and the grips and they are both bugging the hell out of me because of that, and they are only a little bit out.  The seat I can probably dye but may have to put up with the grips, although I know they will continue to p*ss me off.  Other people it seems, just throw any shade of similar colour on a bike and are happy.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
That's the bollox Sean  :daumenhoch:

QuadPaul

That looks the mutts nutts mate :smitten: :4_17_5:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
thanks for the link Sean.

Dave.

Offline martin46

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
pure class mate :4_17_5: really fantastic looking bike. :daumenhoch:

motomagII

that is mega nice mate .prob one of the best builds ive ever seen ,as was the superstar too

ghostriderx

looks absolutley mint mate  :4_17_5: .......  where did the 30 years of radness decal come from  :-\

Deano :daumenhoch:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
looks absolutley mint mate  :4_17_5: .......  where did the 30 years of radness decal come from  :-\

Deano

The 30 years of radness decal is standard issue on all retro quads, I just removed it by heating it up with the missus hairdryer and storing it on a mirror until I re-used it.

ghostriderx

nice one stidds that does look proper awesome mate....... :4_17_5:  my f+f arrived last week no.136 in the baby blue colour just pondering over what to do with it build wise :-\

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
Bogs Dollocks Mr S, told you I liked it before :daumenhoch:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Bogs Dollocks Mr S, told you I liked it before :daumenhoch:

Thanks Lee, she turned out pretty well well in the end didn't she?

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
You might wanna wind in the locknuts on those chain tensioners before riding it in anger Sean  :police:

:) DINGO :)

se

I don't geddit, are those SE colours or something?

;-)

What a build. Class.

Is VBMX that site for all the Canadians?

QuadPaul

Just been and checked out some of the builds on the other site... shhh

But, my god what where some of them thinking!!! :uglystupid2: I could only stomach 3 pages before returning here to view this CLASS build again.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  SE Racing Retro Looptail Quadangle - My newest and best build - PICTURES

gfxgfx
gfx gfx