gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975630 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 07:44 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  INJURIES SECTION...but this is for really, really crap injuries!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INJURIES SECTION...but this is for really, really crap injuries!  (Read 509 times)

Steve_W

I want to know the worst injury someone has sustained from doing the smallest/simplest trick, or even just riding!  When I was about 13 I jumped the tabletop at Petersfield BMX track OK, landed and was riding out, when my stem just broke in 2 and I was left holding the handlebars, well I just sort of fell off, but really hurt my plums, I mean I was on the deck for half an hour!  That was a crap injury!

Non BMX-crap related injuries include falling over in 1982 excitedly running home on Boxing day after I just learned my first lines of BASIC to program my Spectrum ( 10 Print "Father Christmas got me a Speccy", 20 Goto10), falling UP my front door and smashing my arm through the plate glass window to the left, resulting in 30 odd stiches to cover 2 blancmonge looking flaps of skin )

MeddlE

See my post in the injuries section, done riding back to the car after a session at the local skatepark.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  INJURIES SECTION...but this is for really, really crap injuries!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx