gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 07:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  STICKERS!!!!!!!!!! PEEEEEED OFF
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: STICKERS!!!!!!!!!! PEEEEEED OFF  (Read 751 times)

munners

STICKERS!!!!!!!!!! PEEEEEED OFF
« on: April 26, 2007, 10:00 AM »
I got a Ta frame and i needed to put the downtube sticker on it. I put the 1st one on and  it ripped when i lifted the sticker from the frame to get rid of an air bubble! Gutted.

Anyway i got a 2nd one from Biaggio 2day in the post.  Gone to put it on and they are so thin that it stretched when i pulled the sticker over the other side of the frame. It is creased to fook and looks crap!

Ive ordered ANOTHER one. MUG!!!!!

Any clues how to put it on perfect? Im normally brilliant at things like this and it is getting to me. And it costs!!!!!!!!

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
Re: STICKERS!!!!!!!!!! PEEEEEED OFF
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 10:03 AM »
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 10:37 AM »
soapy tit

sorry wrong site

soapy water , will work a treat

Rich

munners

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 10:45 AM »
Cheers Boys!  :daumenhoch:

Moza

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 06:51 PM »
Ive got a few skyway stickers if you need anymore

munners

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 07:00 PM »
Cheers Lee, if i mess up again i will hook you up.  :daumenhoch:

ps. Them black tuffs are perfect! They cleaned up nice.

downhill3375

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 07:13 PM »
fook me nick do i have to come round and put um on for ya  :LolLolLolLol:
how's it going mate ,is the roof done yet ?  :daumenhoch:

munners

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 07:21 PM »
Easy Fish!

The roof is nearly tiled!!!!! Driving me mad.  :idiot2:  I need you on the job mate!

Dont you worry about the TA mate. She's all covered up and waiting to go on the wall. I got hold of one of those '86 White NOS TA frames from the states all boxed up but the stickers are crap so i got new ones for it. Wish i never bothered now considering im never gonna build the bike up. Just another waste of money mate. You know how it is. This fooking addiction.

downhill3375

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 07:29 PM »
don't worry mate the mist of the oldschool bike will soon clear and buying will calm down  :LolLolLolLol:
fook me thats a marathon not a roof what the hell r they doin mate that should have been finished weeks ago  :tickedoff: idiots
u must be layin out some dosh to mate  :crazy2: they need a good kick up the arse poxy fookers
the last roof i showed u me and me mate had to dragg it out to make it last a week to make the bloke feel better about paying the price  :idiot2: why not just pay us and have it done in 3 days is beyond me but hey there's nowt funnier than folk  :daumenhoch:
send me a pic of the new ta not seen one yet  ;)

munners

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 07:41 PM »
My builder is just dragging it on so he has got something to do until his next job starts. Piss taker!

The TA is exactly the same as the normal ones. Even got a curved break bridge. Its stamped 86 and has a 22000ish serial number on. Skyway had some spare tubes lying around in the early 2000's (apparently) and they made them up and painted them white. They put them in the original boxes that the early frames were made in. MAD. I just had to have one. When its done i will show ya.

downhill3375

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 07:44 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  STICKERS!!!!!!!!!! PEEEEEED OFF

gfxgfx
gfx gfx