gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 08:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Overseas shipping Times
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Overseas shipping Times  (Read 3800 times)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Overseas shipping Times
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 05:55 PM »
Bit of an update.

The Skyway was posted by the seller on the 20th March but was then on hold at the post office until 5th April. At least I now know it's on it's way.

The Hutch was also sent out on the 8th April so I should get a nice few parcels arriving soon.

login_user

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 06:06 PM »
I've bought several items from the states,grips,bars,cranks ,Frame&forks even a complete bike,everything has turned up within a month  :P ,i guess i've been lucky.Lets hope i haven't put my foot in my mouth,a buggered it up for the next items i buy from the Us.  :LolLolLolLol:

The longest i've waited for anything is my frame and forks from Vert-ego (bagio) 3 fooking months now!! and counting.  :tickedoff:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 06:09 PM by login_user »

highrisedrifter

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 05:34 PM »
The longest i've waited for anything is my frame and forks from Vert-ego (bagio) 3 fooking months now!! and counting.  :tickedoff:

What is the delay on getting the f&f to you? I'm in a similar position.

Thanks

HRD

login_user

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 06:23 PM »

What is the delay on getting the f&f to you? I'm in a similar position.

Thanks

HRD

He keeps telling me they should be with him next week,next week gets here, i phone him he says the same. Another 2 weeks and it will be 4months.it better be a top job.
What you waiting for?

highrisedrifter

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 06:37 PM »
He keeps telling me they should be with him next week,next week gets here, i phone him he says the same. Another 2 weeks and it will be 4months.it better be a top job.
What you waiting for?

A set of f&f that have gone to be chromed...

:'(

login_user

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 06:44 PM »
What you waiting for?

A set of f&f that have gone to be chromed...

:'(

How longs it been?

highrisedrifter

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 06:50 PM »
Only six weeks so far. Will be seven minimum though as he has said it won't get to me this week as it won't come to him from the chromers until Friday at the earliest.  >:(

login_user

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 07:03 PM »
Only six weeks so far. Will be seven minimum though as he has said it won't get to me this week as it won't come to him from the chromers until Friday at the earliest.  >:(

Thats what he told me 2 weeks ago.  :LolLolLolLol:

highrisedrifter

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 07:14 PM »
oh dear, mate...

He initially told me that the F&F had to go ack for rechroming as some of the chrome started to flake around the dropouts. That was two weeks ago.

I asked him for the name of the chromers but he hasn't replied to me yet.

HRD

login_user

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 07:24 PM »
oh dear, mate...

He initially told me that the F&F had to go ack for rechroming as some of the chrome started to flake around the dropouts. That was two weeks ago.

I asked him for the name of the chromers but he hasn't replied to me yet.

HRD

I think he uses someone called magic chromers? could be wrong. we should start a new thread slaging vertego,he always replies to them  :LolLolLolLol:

highrisedrifter

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 07:47 PM »

I think he uses someone called magic chromers? could be wrong. we should start a new thread slaging vertego,he always replies to them  :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol:

His other orders have always been promptly delivered to me. I have no complaints about him. If he has the items in stock, he's pretty good at delivering them quickly. If the chromers he uses are at fault then it could have affected both of us I guess. He has a good rep within the hobby and I'm sure he'll pull through as he said he would.

I have told him that I expect a reply from him on Friday whether or not the f&f are delivered to him from the chromers. All I can do is wait for that really.

Thanks for the help though, mate.  :daumenhoch:

HRD

EDIT: typos
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 09:43 PM by highrisedrifter »

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 09:15 PM »
UNCANNY.
I've just recieved an item i'd basically written off,
 due to it being won on tebay from ,Seller name 'Quadra angle looptail'. This guy has got a terribble reputation apparently in the U.S.
Anyway won item January 16th 2007
He actually posted item February 14th
Arrived just now March 31st
Thats 75 days after I won the auction ,DISGUSTING  ;D
He'd sent it SURFACE post $8, although he'd charged me over $20  :knuppel2:

>:( >:( Feck I won a Hutch Seatclamp off this Guy, I wonder if I will ever see it, I asked for it to be sent Airmail.  >:(

I Emailed him again tonight & said if I don't get it by 25th of this month Im contacting Ebay/Paypal, he replied saying it will be with me at the end of the week, lets see  ???

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2007, 09:03 PM »
Well just a quick update, the bike and the frame and forks is now in the country and the tax man has had a fair wedge and the post office took their slice as well. :LolLolLolLol:

Pics on Monday when they get delivered.  :daumenhoch:

highrisedrifter

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2007, 01:02 AM »
I still haven't got my Pro Performer f&f from the Colonies yet. It was only shipped two weeks ago so it is a bit early to start worrying but damn, I WANT IT!  :LolLolLolLol:

HRD

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2007, 11:57 PM »
i wouldn,t worry yet.stidds sent me a small package 1st class recorded from bristol to middlesbrough,took 2 fookin weeks from postage.robbing post office bastards hide things in the sorting offices and wait to see if anyone complains.me dad bought something on e-bay from a bloke who works for the post office.when it didn,t turn up he told the fella and he found it hidden in a side room in the sorting office in south london(or so the wide cnut says,(not me dad)

highrisedrifter

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2007, 12:08 AM »
Parcel 'farce' stung me today for £31 for an 'International parcel'.

Could me my Performer f&f or the wheels I wanted. Will know tomorrow I guess.

HRD

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2007, 06:16 AM »

HRD

this angers me every time I hear about this "tax" and all the others.. It seems they just take whatever they want whenever they want. There seems to be no regulation. That's what pisses me off about the UK. Everyone is out to make as much profit out of Joe Public as often as they can. anal parking violations, speeding 1mph over the limit, bank charges, fines for this, penalties for that. Its a disgrace :rant:
"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2007, 07:37 AM »

HRD

this angers me every time I hear about this "tax" and all the others.. It seems they just take whatever they want whenever they want. There seems to be no regulation. That's what pisses me off about the UK. Everyone is out to make as much profit out of Joe Public as often as they can. anal parking violations, speeding 1mph over the limit, bank charges, fines for this, penalties for that. Its a disgrace :rant:

yep too true on that , it a wonder we don`t get charged on air 
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2007, 09:48 AM »
I got the two parcels to be labelled at $100 each.

On one they charged me £50 in Taxes and on the other They charged me £22.

How did they work that out.

highrisedrifter

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2007, 03:46 PM »
Well, the £31 tax was for these. I wonder what they could be...

;D

Got the Blue Tuffs for my Master build now. Plus another set in a different colour for my Streetbeat.

I am addicted to Tuff wheels...

HRD

highrisedrifter

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2007, 06:41 PM »
I've just been stung for another £27.64 for what I can only assume will be my Pro Performer f&f,

I'm sure there must be something this bloody country doesn't tax you on...  :tickedoff:

HRD

Offline ORANGEZIPPY

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 07:59 PM »
one of my bikes turned up yesterday yay  ;D :) :4_17_5:

was posted in january, so its been on a bit of a trip,

They tried to deliver to me twice on feb, (why didnt they leave a card ?)

anyway it then went to amsterdam, sat in a warehouse there for a couple of months and then yesterday they delivered it to me,

to say i was delighted was a bit of an understatement,

so might even have the redline done for MK.  :4_17_5:

SaMAlex

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2007, 08:03 PM »
Im waiting for a package from the US that was sent a few months ago. Im pleased yours has come, and its given me new hope.

Fingers crossed!

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2007, 11:15 PM »
My Neal Wood F&F arrived yesterday, it took 12 days and I got charged about £22 even though it was marked as $100 value !?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 :) DINGO :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Overseas shipping Times

gfxgfx
gfx gfx