gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 01, 2024, 12:11 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Dividing up the for sale section
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dividing up the for sale section  (Read 850 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Dividing up the for sale section
« on: March 09, 2007, 11:52 AM »
divide the for sale section up into Frame/forks, Full bikes, Wheels, componants? 

Just a thought??

On the other hand it might look to fiddly??

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Dividing up the for sale section
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 11:54 AM »
Divide it into 3 sections

• For Sale
• offers
• dib dobs

:LolLolLolLol:

MeddlE

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 12:25 PM »
Then auto-delete everything in the offers section and pm the thread starter with a link to ebay.

dj_benice

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 12:36 PM »
yup auto delete on dib dobs too, if someone has dib dobs pm them before advertising for sale numpties!!!!!!! 

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 12:43 PM »
Geeez!  i take it the Dib Dobs is a bit of an issue then??   ;)

dj_benice

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 12:51 PM »
just seems a bit stupid saying x y or z has dib dobs, why not just ask them if they still want, if they don't or can't scratch a deal then offer for sale.....   I actually think offers by PM should be less of a bug bear I mean I for one would rather have chance to put an offer in before the dog's of ebay get to it,  I think if a ruling is ever made then once I stick something on the bay it stays there regardless of which member then turns up with the I'll give ya x for it and if the item goes overseas or is lost to UK bmx forever well sh1t happens ;) two pence worth added off to get wasted now have a nice day.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 01:06 PM »
dib dobs, lol this stuff cracks me up   :D

theRuler

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 01:09 PM »
Then auto-delete everything in the offers by pm please section and pm the thread starter with a link to ebay.

LOL. yes

Offline Stace

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 07:48 PM »
I'll take first dib dobs on the 'offers by pm' section, how much you thinkin though really?  Don't worry I'll pm you an really low offer !! (That way you can take someone elses second dib dobs).  Are fek it, chuck it on the bay  >:D

selfpreservation

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 08:23 PM »
ffs my hand has just bulked up enough to deal with the two sections i cant be doing with 5 or 6  :LolLolLolLol:

MeddlE

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 10:26 PM »
Like your hand wasn't already 'bulked up' enough. ;D

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 03:25 PM »
I have had some lame excuses about first dib dobs and earlier PM's, even once when there was no views and i was the first and pm'd straight away. :D must travel slow from holland them pm's. 

First dib dobs is shite. Right to buy my ass. best money or first to react on asking price gets it, end of. I have a few people on my 'get knotted numpty' list when it comes to the buying and selling due to time wasting.

l@@k on ebay! why not. nice to know that the ebayer is here and therefore more likely to be reliable.(that's not a 24carat gold plated guarantee ::) )

offers(bum sex o f f e r s) or whatever is lame. On some rare and unusual stuff it's hard to gague a price, especially if you have never seen one before for sale and have a genuine lack of knowlage when it comes to value. BUT, most stuff has it's price and if you dare not ask for it, o f f e r s, is a lame way of not having the nuts to ask for what you want. these lads usually know what they won't take for said item! which kind of indicates a knowlage of value. the phrase 'milky milky' springs to mind.
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Dividing up the for sale section

gfxgfx
gfx gfx