gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 10:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  BACKYARD VIDEOS!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BACKYARD VIDEOS!  (Read 3853 times)

Steve Shindig

BACKYARD VIDEOS!
« on: February 07, 2007, 08:57 PM »
Hey,  I just heard that Mark Richards is releasing all the old Backyard videos in a DVD boxset, Sorry if thats old news... I'm so happy.  Take a look......  http://www.myspace.com/backyarddvdboxset

revcore

Re: BACKYARD VIDEOS!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 03:39 AM »
I've got the Unlock Your BMX vid and it's awesome. Stuart Dawkins with his crazy afro, And Ian Morris doing rail grinds.....AWESOME!

Steve Shindig

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 02:47 PM »
Hell yes... now you can have it dvd!

theRuler

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 06:58 PM »
i have the last resort, the one after that (i forget the name) and the anthology on vhs

wicked stuff

spinmaster

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 01:00 PM »
can't wait for this

keyhole kid

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 09:22 PM »
can't wait for this

this is backyard videos jim ! not backdoor ones.....   :LolLolLolLol:

spinmaster

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 09:45 PM »
 :'(

theRuler

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 09:47 PM »
i watched the anthology again today. dusted off the old vcr as i was sat at home packed with snot

fooking ace vid. gerry galley rules!

stevenage kid

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 02:30 AM »
Man look forward to this.  I was at the first 2,  bike stack outside mcd's like 20 bikes high.  Raiding the crypt with juice and galley and crew. I wonder if there is some footage of a certain guy selling "Bench" t-shirts for a fiver out of tesco bag.  wonder what happened to that small brand???  Oh and the big ramp, that Carlo ripped up! that everyone else was struggling with!! And just one shot of my teal master in the background would have be sweet!!

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 09:46 PM »
Man look forward to this.  I was at the first 2,  bike stack outside mcd's like 20 bikes high.  Raiding the crypt with juice and galley and crew. I wonder if there is some footage of a certain guy selling "Bench" t-shirts for a fiver out of tesco bag.  wonder what happened to that small brand???  Oh and the big ramp, that Carlo ripped up! that everyone else was struggling with!! And just one shot of my teal master in the background would have be sweet!!

i heard he sold the bench name/brand for £250.000  :wtf:

he only lived just down road from me

stevenage kid

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 09:58 PM »
Wow, fair play was it james hildy, member working custom riders in 91 and he would come in with some new t's.  Me mate bought one at hastings, simple bench with bench above.  Bmx setting trends as usual... 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  BACKYARD VIDEOS!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx