gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 03:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  doing it my way
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: doing it my way  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: doing it my way
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 06:37 PM »
mine's done

Ive just done R kids like yours was at first :LolLolLolLol:

I'm gettin there with me Iron Horse tho............I'm thinkin P Diddy and Fiddy with a Sisters of mercy twist........Gothbling :2funny:

:daumenhoch:

Sisters of mercy???  na! go for more of a 'Mission' style.....hussey was far better!   :daumenhoch:
Their first album "Gods own medicine"yes, then Blue Nun took over and gayness set in, Saw Eldritch 2 years ago at Leeds uni...Twas good. He is still the Gothfather :daumenhoch:       
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 10:31 AM »
Hate to be a Mission know it all.....but their first album was "the first Chapter" then cam Gods own medicine.

Others were good too like Carved in sand and Children.....but they never did better the first two  :daumenhoch:

Seen them live so many times........and still one of my all time best live bands.......probably the best i've ever seen.  went to see them on my stag night at the old Mean Fiddler in Harlesden.....that was a messy night  ;)

zed4130

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 10:34 AM »
 :2funny: and it goes on 'and to think it all started with my 05 ripper  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  doing it my way

gfxgfx
gfx gfx