gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 07:02 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Raliegh & Burner Part ID's
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Raliegh & Burner Part ID's  (Read 507 times)

greentoad

Raliegh & Burner Part ID's
« on: December 06, 2006, 05:47 PM »
Hi all

I have been in touch with a source that has let me aquire many new parts - Weinmann adjusters, DC calipers, and all the small stuff and they are very helpful.

I visited them again today (as I was in the area) and in the warehouse they have  - 'quote' NOS bikes that say team pro, their are some that are painted with raliegh colours etc, and boxes and boxes of stuff from the early 80's.

I doubt that they will have much apart from Raliegh, but would be interested in what high end models where made, what should I be looking for etc....so that if I get any, I leave the sh1te behind.

Also a guide price if possible of various models  as they do not interest me, but would want to give a fair price to the company before they get traded / passed on.

Thanks

J.

selfpreservation

Re: Raliegh & Burner Part ID's
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 05:55 PM »
i would grab the lot the burner boys love the shite as much as the good stuff especially if its new - ukbmx history and all that bs
the good stuff would be
aero pro
pro racer
mk1 pro
mk 11 cromo
mk1 cromo
also very desirable are ultra burners and anno parts for these and any superchrome parts in nos condition and gold dust are sugino maxi cross pedals NOS you could charge what you like for those there probably a lot rarer than black dc mx1000 / nos DX PUT TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can here them jumping for joy as i write this

burnaliser

Re: Raliegh & Burner Part ID's
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 10:34 AM »
save one for me :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Raliegh & Burner Part ID's

gfxgfx
gfx gfx